Chapter 25: Witches! Witches For Days!

"So, the Bennet's are visiting?" Nik asked while feeding Hope some baby food.

"Yes. Another thing we need to talk about, actually..." I trailed off, nervous over what his reaction would be to my news.

"What did you do?" he gave me a deadpan look.

"Not what I did, but am hoping to do in the next few hours..." I trailed off again.

"What?" he frowned and continued to feed Hope.

"They're coming down so we can awaken your mother" his eyes widened as anger filled them. "But don't worry, I have these cuffs that she'll wear so she can't do magic."

"Why are you doing this?" his teeth gritted.

"Because I need her blood, it's part of the weapon to kill Dahlia. She won't do anything Nik, I won't let her. But I'd feel a lot better about trying to wake her up if I had your blessing, she is still your mother so..." I shrugged.

He sighed heavily. "You'll do it either way, but I am happy that you ran it past me instead of being your usual self" he smirked as I rolled my eyes at him. "So yes, you have my blessing."

"Perfect, but you can't threaten her. She'll be impossible to co-operate with if you're giving her constant death threats..." he nodded in agreement. "Well I better go and pick her up, and hopefully Bonnie and her mom will be here when I get back" I kissed Nik's cheek and Hope's forehead before speeding to my car.

-TIME SKIP-

Pulling Esther's coffin behind me, I noticed two familiar witches in the compound's centre. "Bonnie!" I shrieked, left the coffin at the entrance and rushed to her.

"Angel!" she replied before we shared a hug.

"I've missed you so much" i smiled as we separated from the hug.

"I've missed you too, we all have. Are there any more changes besides the obvious?" she motioned towards my stomach.

"Well, yeah" I allowed my hybrid face to take over my normal one.

"You turned..." Bonnie stated in a quieter voice.

"Yup and I've never felt more alive!" I stepped back and did a little 360 spin. "Hello Abby" I greeted once I was finished.

"Nice to see you again, Angel" she nodded.

"Well let me show you guys to the living room..." I said while rushing back to the coffin and balancing it on my shoulder. I then led them to the mentioned destination. "The originals will probably be back later, so you have a few hours to work your magic" I set the coffin on the coffee table in the centre of the room.

"Klaus let us in, said he was expecting us. After that, he disappeared" Bonnie stated.

I used my hybrid hearing to see if I could find him, before turning back to Bonnie and her mother. "He's in his art room, most likely teaching Hope how to finger paint again" I laughed. "Did you bring your grimoire?" I turned to Abby.

"Yes" she pulled it from her bag.

"Great. There should be a blood knot or un-knotting spell, or whatever, in there that you can use to open the coffin. Take all the time you need and...Thank you, you honestly don't know how much this is helping me" I smiled at them both, and gave Bonnie another hug before leaving them to it. 

My next mission was to save Hope from another finger painting session.