Chapter 30: Long Time Coming...Part 3

THE NEXT DAY

"Thank you!" I waved a goodbye to the same shop attendant from yesterday as I left the ring shop with my soon-to-be husband's newly fitted and engraved wedding ring, I pray he likes it. While getting into my car to start the drive back to the compound, my phone started buzzing. I quickly answered as I sat in the seat and shut the door.

PHONE CONVERSATION

A- Yellow?

E- Hey, Angel!

A- Elena! Just the girl I was about to call.

E- Why?

A- I have big news for all you guys, would you be able to gather everyone wherever and put me on speaker phone so I can tell you?

E- Sure, but it might take a while...

A- That's fine, I'm free for the next few hours sooo...

-TIME SKIP-

A- Is everyone there?

E- There all here and you're on speakerphone.

A- Great, well...I'm Getting Married!

E+C+B- WHAT!!!

A- I'm getting married?

S+J+M- When?!

A- In 3 days.

R- To Klaus?

A- Duh...But I was hoping that you guys were free and could come down?

C- Well I have a lot of work to do if I'm the maid of honor!

A- You're not the maid of honor Care, Rebekah is.

C- WHY!!!

A- Because you made yourself god-mother without my permission, that instantly moves it from your favor.

D- When do you need us by?

A- Preferably tomorrow if you wanna come to the Bachelor and Bachelorette parties, if not then early Saturday morning...

C+B+E- WE'LL SEE YOU TOMORROW!!!

END PHONE CONVERSATION

I heard a slight struggle and someone tripping before the phone was hung up. I laughed and started thinking that: In the time that it took Elena to gather everyone I had; drove home, spent time with Hope before she needed to be put down for a little nap to get her back on a good sleep schedule, which is a little funny but I don't know why...