Chapter 26: Gifts For Day--NO! Nothing Else For Days! Kat's Visiting, Shhh!

"Is she still complaining?" I groaned to Nik, still hearing Freya's angry voice sound from downstairs.

"Of course" he grumbled back while moving to stand from the couch.

"I'll go and see if I can get her to take a break before she attempts to kill our key weapon against Dahlia" I stood and moved towards the lounge entrance, my movement kept Nik in his place as he sunk back into the comfy cushions. Stopping as I reached the door and looked back at Nik."Where's Hope?"

"Rebekah took her out for the day with Marcel, I think they're trying to play house" he shrugged and rested his head against the back of the couch before I sped downstairs and in-between Freya and Esther.

"Freya?" I cut off her glare directed towards her mother. "Why not go for a walk around New Orleans? Clear your head from all this anger?" I offered, she took a deep breath before turning on her heel and leaving the compound.

"My apologies for the disturbance, Angela" Esther sighed and took a seat on a chair behind her.

"No need. You didn't force Dahlia to take her, just give her time" I shrugged my response and turned to leave the compound myself, slinging my bag over my shoulder on the way. While leaving, a familiar face pulled up outside and smirked at me.

"Hello, Angel. Miss me?" she raised an eyebrow as she got out of her car.

"Who wouldn't miss you, Kitty-Kat(?)" I smirked myself and walked in front of her, before pulling her in for a hug.

-TIME SKIP-

'Fallen Angels' by Black Veil Brides played in the background of the bar me and Kat went to:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VuGzJVKtW6g.

"You're kidding me right?" Katherine frowned after I told her I slept with Nik and had a tribrid baby.

"No, I'm completely serious" I answered.

"And you're a hybrid?" she went on.

"As much as you can be" I shrugged and took a sip of my drink.

"No. I still refuse to believe that you slept with Klaus" she scoffed.

"I promise you, Kat. It happened, we did it" I laughed slightly:

http://38.media.tumblr.com/391c508583bc2c59186baa7c35c117c7/tumblr_inline_mu97rkbI691rg5w1l.gif.

"How long are you staying for?" I questioned.

"Only a few hours, any longer and Klaus might find and kill me" she shrugged like it was an everyday thing to say.

"Did you bring my presents?" I raised a brow.

"Of course" she pulled her bag onto her lap and rooted through it. After a few seconds, she set a rather large jar filled with ashy looking contents on the table, along with another jar looking half the previous one's size that was filled with dirt.

"I knew you could do it" I congratulated while slipping them into my bag.

"Only Katherine Pierce could" she smirked.

"Cheers to my very resourceful friend!" I lifted my drink and she copied.

"Cheers to me!" she spoke and I rolled my eyes at her words before we both finished off our drinks.

"I have something for you" I said after setting my, now empty, glass back on the table.

"And what would that be?" she talked in an uninterested tone.

"Stefan Salvatore seems to have a doppelganger, who is exactly like the human Stefan that you fell in love with over 145 years ago" her jaw dropped at my news.

"You're lying, how would Stefan Salvatore have a doppelganger?" she raised a perfectly plucked brow at me.

"Long story that I can't be bothered telling you, but he's in Atlanta and is a paramedic. His name is Tom Avery, and I swear to you that he exists" I promised her.

"Why would this matter to me?" she frowned.

"Because you're too good for Stefan" I lied in a truthful tone to encourage her. "And here's a person who looks and acts exactly like someone you fell in love with once upon a time, except he doesn't know what you're like, doesn't hate you...and will actually give you a chance Katherine. I'm just putting this out there if you ever want to play the human, or just meet him and see what he's like. I'm just trying to be a good friend by telling you what I've learnt on information you might be interested in" I pouted.

"I'll think about it. It might actually be nice to meet a doppelganger without my face" she shrugged as my phone buzzed.

I pulled it from my pocket and checked my texts:

"You need to come home"

I read my text from Nik and sent a quick reply:

"On my way"

"Kat it was great seeing you but I gotta go, I think Freya and Esther are fighting again" we both stood.

"I need to get out of here anyway before I'm tortured and maimed by your baby daddy" I cringed slightly when she said that.

"Nik should never be called that, it sounds unnatural" I faked a shudder as we got outside of the bar and to her car. "You better visit again soon" I warned her while pulling her into a quick hug.

"I'll see how busy my schedule is" she smirked while pulling out of the hug and getting into her car. "Bye, Angel" she waved.

"See you soon Kitty-Kat" I waved back as she drove off. I then turned around and started walking home to see what the hell was going on.

-TIME SKIP-

"What's happening?" I asked when I walked into the lounge to see all the Mikaelson's sitting patiently, Freya stood in front of them.

"We need to discuss something urgently" Nik answered.

"Where's Hope?" I frowned when I didn't see her.

"Asleep, I put her down shortly before you got here" Rebekah answered and I sighed in relief at the fact she wasn't harmed.

"Then what is so urgent?" I took a seat at the bar.

"I saw her. Dahlia. She intends to make her move tomorrow night" Freya spoke what looked like she found difficult keeping in. "I understand any of your mistrust, I do. But I did not come this far to see my family die at the hands of the very evil...that I've tried for so long to escape."

"We believe you" Elijah answered for everyone.

"I have two of the three ingredients needed to bind the weapon that can kill Dahlia, tomorrow we can create it and defeat her before she makes her move" I informed the room before speeding to Hope's bedroom.

I pulled the two jar's from my pocket's and placed them beneath a loose floorboard in the corner of her room, with one last look at her sleeping form I sped from the compound.

-TIME SKIP-

After all the fuss Freya made over running into Dahlia, I decided to take a walk around New Orleans. It was late at night and rather cold, but I could barely feel it. Tomorrow it's going to happen, and I just hope we can defeat her...

"You must be the mother" I heard a familiar voice behind me, I turned to face her on this deserted street.

"And you must be the b!**h, attempting to steal my daughter" I greeted back. "Hello, Dahlia."

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

I know it's short and probably pieced together crummily but all the important stuff happens next, so keep your hair on(!) Next week we talk to Dahlia, stab Dahlia...have a happy ending? I don't know...

Anyway, don't forget to vote and comment, and thanks to those who've already been doing such things. Love ya guys 😘

Thanks for reading x