chapter 6.

omg guys, i'm so sorry this took so long. i wasn't feeling great and then i went to go and stay with my other family for a few nights and i just haven't had a lot of motivation to write. sorry.

Myles' POV
I smirked as she agreed to skip class with me. "Ooh, I've got a bad girl on my hands." I chucked and shoved her slightly. "Come on, before the principal catches us!" I said, grabbing her hands and running with her until we finally reached the back exit of the large building. The door was a fire exit, meaning it wouldn't be locked. It was left open at all times so everyone could swiftly exit if there was a fire. There probably wouldn't be a fire, though. All of the teachers are safety freaks. They wouldn't let anything happen to their precious students. We ran out of the school and found ourselves under a large oak tree in the quiet area of the park. Most of the park was quiet. It was school hours, there was no kids running around. Mostly just adults, walking their dogs. Briar and I were perched in a private area of the park. Hidden from the path of the passers by. We were surrounded by large trees. "So, mystery girl.." I smirked with a pause. "Where did you come from? What's your interests? You can't stay a mystery forever.." I huffed and shuffled closer to her.

Briar's POV
I followed, clutching onto his palm for dear life. Part of me was nervous but part of me was excited. I was nervously excited, as I like to call it. I didn't know the area very well yet so he guided me to this beautiful park which was just a couple of minutes away from the back entrance of the school. In a few moments, we found a spot under a large oak tree. I watched as a clan of yellow ducks waddled their way into the tiny pond. With a giggle, I turned around and looked at Myles. "Well.." I paused, brushing a strand of my golden hair out of my face. "I came from New York. My mom wants me to take my dancing to the next level. She heard there was a really good dance studio here so we moved. I'm starting the Canadian Dance Company tomorrow." I explained and his face looked sort of shocked, but in an amused way. "What? Why are you giving me that look?" I said, nibbling my bottom lip.

Myles' POV
I could feel my jaw drop. Why didn't I see it at first? It's now obvious that she's a dancer. Her body language, just the way she sits. It all makes sense now. "Wow. I dance there." I said, my eyes still wide. She's like my dream girl. I stared at the freshly cut grass beneath us, stroking my fingers against each strand. "Can you show me some moves?" I asked, giving her my signature puppy dog eyes. No one could resist the puppy dog eyes. I'd have her wrapped around my finger in no time.