chapter 20.

Briar's POV
Abi had this constant little smirk on her face, which made me feel ten times more uncomfortable than I already was. "So, you're Myles' little pet now? Yes?" She said, licking her lips. It was like she was a large animal, and I was her prey, she made me feel small and I didn't like that. I sat up, squinting at her. "Friend." I corrected, for I was no ones 'little pet.' "Well, when he's done with you he'll come crawling back to me. I'll make sure of it." She said, the evil smirk still plastered across her face. I was so done. Who does she think she is? I stood up and stormed towards the front cabin, where all the air hostesses were standing, giving out nuts and drinks. I was so angry. The plane seemed to shake with every step I took. This was not turbulence, it was worse. It was my harsh stomps that were causing the plane to move from side to side. "Excuse me?" I said to the air hostess that looked the kindest. Her hair was blonde and her cheeks were bright pink, she was overall quite pretty. It was a habit of mine to scan every detail of a persons looks. In boys, I would always fall in love with the eyes first. My grandma gave me this tip before she passed away. She said eyes are the only things that stay the same. They don't age. Lucky for me, Myles has these beautiful brown eyes that shimmer in the light. I remember them in the park, the day we first met. We were by the pond and they reflected onto the sparkling water. I will never forget that day for as long as I live. After I managed to snap out of my endless train of though, I looked at the air hostess. "Can I please move seats? I'm being tormented." I pouted and flashed my signature puppy dog eyes at her. "I'm sorry, there are no spare seats on this flight. You'll have to just stay where you are now, would you like to file a complaint?" I groaned and strutted away, sinking down into my seat beside Abi. We still had like 8 hours before we land. How am I going to cope? I can't sleep, what if she did something to me? I have to practically hold my eyelids open for the remainder of this stupid flight. Wish me luck.