chapter 12.

Myle's POV
I huffed and puffed, running down each corridor to find Briar. I turned around and caught a glimpse of her running into the girls bathrooms. I groaned and headed towards the female toilet door and hit it harshly with my fist. "Hey! Briar! That's not fair." I huffed, leaning against the door. "Open up!" I said firmly and she opened the door, a mock hurt look appeared on her face. "Hey.. Kid." I said kneeling down so I was standing face to face with her. I rubbed her hair with a single gesture of my palm. "Cheer up. Let's go get some ice cream." I said, playfully punching her forearm. Her smile returned and she started to squeal, running towards the dancers den. She grabbed her bag and ran back to me like an overly excited puppy.

Briar's POV
I sunk down against the white tiled bathroom wall to get my breath back. I was still caught in a fit of giggles. I heard him firmly punch the door. I smugly stood up and peeked my head out from behind the door. He grabbed me around the waist and pulled my head backwards, rubbing his hand against my blonde hair. "Hey! Don't mess up my hair!" I warned him and he immediately let me go, offering to take me for some ice cream. I nodded excitedly, running towards the den. I swung my purple back around my shoulder and made my way back where I belonged. By Myle's side. I watched him get changed back into his casual black shirt and jeans. The way he flicked his hair was super sexy, I had to admit. "Anytime today." I sighed, leaning against the wall. I felt like he was taking forever just to bug me. He winked and looked up at me while slipping and tying his black Chuck Taylor's. He flicked his hair again, flaunting himself as per usual. I hate it when he does that. Maybe I like it.. Just a little bit. He put his arm around me, pulling me close to him so that he was practically breathing down my neck. He pulled out his car key, clicking it open. I slipped inside the passenger seat and put on my seatbelt. He started to drive out of the studio and immediately stopped as a disguised traffic light. "Shit! What the hell! I nearly crashed." He said, falling forward in his seat. "Maybe, you should put your seatbelt on." I suggested, trailing my finger across his chest and clipping his seatbelt for him. The rest of the drive was quick and we soon stopped at the icecream place. I stepped out, yawning. I felt slightly stiff from the ten minute journey after dance. Back at my old house, the studio was minutes away from my house so I never really felt that before. I shook my legs slightly and he took his place beside me again. He led me towards a red and white booth beside a jukebox. It was a very vintage little place. Very cute. "What's your favourite flavour?" He asked me. I thought for a moment, scanning the colorful menu that was between my fingertips. "Ooh. Probably cotton candy." I stated, licking my lips and watching the people around me devouring their ice cold treats.