First Chapter

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

F I R S T
C H A P T E R

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

.  .  .

P R E S E N T 

TWO YEARS LATER

I was curled up in my blanket. I always like to keep my blanket closed from all sides and let all the warmness trap inside, but I make sure to keep my face outside--- I don't want to suffocate myself to death.

Even though I love my way of sleeping like this, but if by any chance I lied straightly I look like a mummy from Scooby Do Catoons or The Mummy Movies.  

I have to admit one thing, I'm very selfish. I like to keep all the warmness of my blanket to myself. Can't let the intruders (chillness of Seatle) come inside my blanket.

Even though there's a radiator installed in our house, still the eascty of heat of your blanket is something unexplainable.

Ugh Ava! STOP talking about blankets and get up or else you'll be late once again.

But Mr. Smith is wonderful, he never says anything to me.

But Ava that doesn't mean you have to keep doing this to him.

The voice behind my head has very urbane manners. This voice always teaches me good things, but I think I'm not much affected my it's advises.

But seriously who would ever like to get out of such state of utter warnesss. But, like everyday, whenever I get out of my blanket it's the same feeling. It's the feeling of going to Hell after being in Heaven. Not that I've ever been to Heaven and who knows that heaven or hell exist or not.  

Okay Ava, you don't want to get into this topic or else you will lose all of your today's time debating on it.

The light didn't reach me. Thank god I had draped the curtains over my window before sleep. I usually forget to do so and it always ends up bad for me.

To be honest I don't like waking up with the bright sunlight falling over me. Well, to be very honest, I don't like waking up at all, but it's life--- you got to wake up.

But imagine sleeping soundly all day and let me remind you all day equals to beautiful twenty-four hours.  

I smiled to myself at this beautiful thought snuggling deeper in the blanket. 

How about I take a leave from office today?

No Ava, you can't. You've already taken too many leaves. You shouldn't do this to Mr. Smith.

Oh, my god! Mr. Smith said last week that today he will introduce us with a very special person. Mr.Smith was quite happy about it. Who knows who it is, but I should be there. I've already missed many announcments and other important meetings.

I don't know how Mr. Smith bear me. He gave me job in his company because of my mom. Mom told me that she had quite good relations with Mrs. Smith's friend. But I doubt they took me because of my mom. I mean I don't like to brag, but I'm quite intelligent in marketing.