Thirty-Third Chapter

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

T H I R T Y
T H I R D
C H A P T E R

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

ONE WEEK LATER

AVA'S POV

That night--- it still plays on my mind like a film, but I need to forget it.

It was a mistake. 

Meaningless.

FORGET THAT KISS, AVA.

I remember Sir saying the other day when I awkwardly and uncomfortably came to office, "What happened last night was a mistake. You were alone and I thought you needed someone."

I still can't imagine that he said those words. How cruel! He kissed me. It was all him and now he... how dare he?

I also reply that day, "What happened last night? I don't remember."

Of course, I did remember.

How could someone forget that.

That kiss.

Why am I even thinking about that? I should be focusing on the birthday.

I looked at the watch. It was almost 12.

Tomorrow's daddy's birthday. I can't wait to wish him and I'm so exited.

Me and mom have planned it all.

All I got to do today is nicely go to office then to club and quickly come back home before papa returns from work.

I'm so glad that after that night, the other day when I went to club, Nathan didn't say anything to me. I mean he wasn't mad. I thought he'll be really angry. But he mostly remained silent.

It struck 12 and I was already standing outside mom and dad's room and I know he'll be sleeping and I shouldn't disturb him, but I'm her crazy, lovely daughter.

I opened the door and jumped on the day.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DADDY." I said cheerfully.

I was so happy.

He was already up, he knew that this all was going to happen. I think that's why he was preapred.

He laughed and we hugged.

Mom was also smiling, but pretended as if I ruined her sleep, "Still act like a baby. When will you grow up, lady."

"She will always be my baby." Dad said kissing on my forehead.

We talked so much and laughed. It was all perfect. I, then, went to sleep for I know I had to go to office too. Because my boss can not give me break for a day.

Ugh!

Well, I'll get a break from club.

Before I closed my eyes and I saw the message:

*"Tonight I'll fu*k you, my baby."*

Okay this is too much. I need to know who's this person. This person is consistently sending me such vulgar messages.

I put my phone down angrily.

I need to know who the fuck is sending me these messages.

Not thinking about the stupid messages anymore, I splet calmly.