Thirteenth Chapter

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

T H I R T E E N T H
C H A P T E R

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

My head still hurt. I tried to open my eyes, but it caused more pain in my head.

Oh, my god! Fuck! 

I stroked my forehead while my eyes were still closed.

Gently, I opened my eyes and the bright sunlight from the window came flickering in.

Fuck!

I quickly shut my eyes back and hid my face under the pillow.

God! What's happening to me? Why my head is aching so much?

I removed the pillow off of my face, while making sure my eyes are still shut. Why the hell did I foget to drape the curtains? Why the light is brighter today? Last time I remembered my room didn't have such a large window.   

While guarding my eyes with my hands, I opened my eyes and slightly removed my hand off of my eyes, tolerating the scorching rays of Sun.

What else I can even do, but to accept the damn light?

I moved my head everywhere to scan my surroundings.

 I jerked open my eyes fully and got up from the bed as if there were fire on it or a cockroach. Not that I'm afraid of cockroaches.

I googled around the room, which was small, but beautifully decorated.  

There was only one thing that I was worried about. I was not freaking in my own room!

Shit! Shit! Shit! I started sweating as I moved around the room.  

As I was looking around, not able to comprehend anything else, the white door of the room opened and someone came in.

"Oh, God!" Brit shrieked and made me jump too. "You scared the shit out of me, Ava. I thought you'd be sleeping. You're up quite early."

"Brit!" I called her and kept standing at my place, right next to the bed. "Where the hell am I?"

She glared at me, "Seriously, Ava, it's my guest room."   

"Really?" I asked with a frown.

"You wander all around my house and you don't remember how my guest room looks like?" Brit moved to me with a hint of disapproval in her eyes. 

I looked at the room once again and I realized, "Oh, yeah! It is your guest room. Silly me!" 

"What the hell did you think where you were?" she asked.

"I thought I hooked up with someone and then came to his home, had sex and then he dumped me in a dark cellar." I said still feeling slightly woozy.

"Ava, this room doesn't look like a cellar." Brit shrieked.

"Sorry! I was just--- this room is clearly decorated very beautifully."

"Well, I do everything beautiful." Brit raised her shoulders proudly. 

She came closer to the bed.

I slumped back on the bed and again started stroking my head. I asked her, not expecting for a reply, "Why the hell my head is----"

"Aching so fucking much?" she completed for me. 

"Yeah!" I approved with frowning my brows.