Sixth Chapter

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

S I X T H
C H A P T E R

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

His eyes were fixed towards my direction.

I quickly looked the other way wiping the already wiped tears, making sure there's no sign of my weakness left.

'Shit! Can he see me through these glass walls?' I questioned myself looking at him once again through the glass wall that was between us.

I really needed an answer to this question like right now. But I didn't get one.

How could you get one when you haven't asked someone!

Don't tell me that he just saw me crying! Please!

I was still worrying about one problem when another one startled me.

A buzzer rang in the room.

I looked everywhere to locate the source.

Soon my eyes landed on the desk in front of the chair I was sitting on. The desk had a weird thing from which the buzz was coming from and a red button was lighted which I was sure wasn't lighted before.

Here I was looking everywhere when the voice was coming right in front of me.

I think I've lost my one sense of hearing.

But then I can't blame my eardrums--- it's all because of his yelling. 

Okay it's not like he yells that much. My inner voice took his side. Lately my inner voice's been acting a bit weird. She's speaking a lot in Mr. Aaron's favor but this time I think she's right. I mean he only yelled when the first time I met him and I can't blame him I was really acting like a bitch, but since then he hasn't.  

It's not that he yell so much--- but he's rude.

How could he say all those mean things! No matter what but nobody should use such rude words.

'Was it your own or by cheating?' His words again came back to my mind, but this time the buzzer didn't let me think more about his words and I was glad about it.

I pressed the red button which was lighted, putting the buzzer to an end.

"Miss Williams, please come inside!" His voice came though the speakers.

Oh my god! Why is he calling me?

Oh, wait, I remember I'm his P.A now. That means I'm his servant and the master can call anytime.

I'm hating this job already!

He didn't say anything after that and I didn't even know how to reply him.

Damn weird buzzer!

I'm definate that he had seen me crying and that's why he has called me.

No, no. Don't be silly, young lady! He could've called you for some work. He told you earlier that when he'll need you he'll call you. So don't sweat over it.

I saw a small bathroom attached with my new office.

Wow! My own office and own bathroom. What a luxury! Guess being his P.A  has some perks too.  

I went in.

The atmosphere was delight, the basin and tiles were black and hygiene was great.