Thirty-First Chapter

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

T H I R T Y
F I R S T
C H A P T E R

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

AARON'S POV

After a while, I perfectly braked near the most famous ice-cream parlor. I parked the car and we all went out and in the parlor. Ava and her friend, Britney, asked to sat alone, on a separate table. Me, Jordan and the one who craves for ice-cream, my cookie, sat separately.

I looked at Ava sitting comfortably with Britney.

I wished Ava sat with us.

Damn, what's happening with you? Don't say such things! I scolded myself.

I was still looking when a guy came to take our orders. Jordan had to cry to bring me to life. I was still someplace I hope I never go again. 'Now I'm not going to even look at her', I promised myself. 'Yes, I won't.' I moved my head and placed my order.

Christian excitedly went through the list. Finally we all, including the ladies, placed our orders and the guy went, smiling.

They served the ice-creams in no time.

We started eating.

Jordan kept talking about something. He was trying so hard to keep his language and stories appropriate for Christian.

I was relieved he wasn't talking shit in front of him.

I know he's stupid, but not that stupid.

Thank God!

"Hey, big boy. Go to Ava, she might be getting bored. Ask her to come here" Jordan said to him. I knew he was trying to send him from here.

What a jerk!

And why does he want to call Ava here? No, I don't want to see her right now. So much happened.

Nothing happened!

I shouldn't have given her that flower.

It's the reason all of this is happening?

I don't even know what is happening?

And I don't even want to know.

"I don't think she's bored." Christian said with a frown while eating. "She's busy with her friend."

"I know girls better! Go." He said with a cold expression. "Tell her that Sir's calling her."

What?

"Okay." Christian got up and went to the girls.

"You're a dick!" I glared at him after Christian went.

He smirked. "I just wanted to talk to Britney alone."

Ugh! I knew he wanted to hit on that girl.

"Why would you call Ava here?" I tried to sound pissed. Deep down I wanted her to come here and sit with me.

Why? I don't know.

I'm not even sure what I'll talk about with her about.

"What's the problem? You guys are always together in office. So there won't be any problem."

I saw Christian talking to them.

Dammit!

This all is not what I wanted.