Twenty-Seventh Chapter

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

T W E N T Y
S E V E N T H

C H A P T E R

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

AVA'S POV

"You spilled hot coffee all over me!" He yelled looking at me with anger and then looked at his chest that was now red. "Dammit, Ava." He looked up, his deadly eyes met mine.

The way he said my name froze me.

I was petrified.

It seemed like everything around me went mute and I couldn't help but look at his angry face that also had signs of pain on it.

"Why are you staring at me? Bring something. Ti-- isues or just--- Bring Something!" He yelled at me and I don't know why he was not looking away from me.

I kept standing like a mummy.

"AVA!" He yelled my name once again making me jump and bringing me back to reality.

"Wha--t?" I was completely lost.

He spat his right hand on the table angrily.

He was really angry and he should be.

I freaking spilled hot coffee on him.

I quickly moved and brought a tissue paper roll. Before I could do it myself, which I don't know why I wanted to, maybe because I was feeling bad for spilling hot coffee over him, he snatched it from me.

He quickly took some tissues and wiped the coffee off of his bare chest.

I tried not to look at his... his perfectly shaped body. His abs and his strong shoulders.

GOD! Stop looking at him. It's my second time today watching him naked. But this time his muscles were tensed.

Should I help him?

I took some tissues and moved closer to him when he stopped me yelling, "DON'T. You're gonna make more mess."

"I'm so sorr---"

"DON'T." He moved near me pointing his finger at me... pointing at me for the first time ever.

My jaw opened.

Why was he doing all these things today?

He pointed at me when he hates to point at someone or being pointed.

He noticed his finger and quickly moved it down and looked the other way. He was embarrassed.

He really was

I wanted to laugh.

He looked back at me. "I told you once not to wear heels if you don't know how to walk in them."

"I know how to walk in heels." I cried.

"You certainly do." He gestured towards his chest that was slightly red.

I embarrassingly looked away.

Why won't he wear something?

He really likes being naked in front of a girl. Showing off his body.

I remembered the time he and me went out for lunch and on our way back I tripped. I also remember that day he hurt my finger only because I pointed at him and said his name.

Today I tripped once again--- something never change. But today, he pointed--- somethings are certainly changing.

"And you can't call me by my first name?" I said still my face opposite to him... I couldn't see him like this, naked.