Seventh Chapter

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

S E V E N T H
C H A P T E R

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

I knew it! The moment I entered this room, I knew he knew that I cried.

Shit, shit, shit, shit!

I have to think fast. I have only two options either work a month with him with zero reputation or just grab my stuff and leave this building so fast and never look back.

Wow! That seems like a nice plan.

Oh please, Ava! He just saw you crying. It isn't that much big of a deal.

How could my inner voice say such thing. I've already told this so many times, I hate crying.

When you cry in front of someone it's like you're asking for their sympathy and I don't need anyone's sympathy.

"Why would you say that?" I asked him trying my best to act like I really didn't cry.

He looked up from his laptop at me.

He opened his mouth to speak something.

And here comes the sympathy talk. Why am I even standing here anymore I should just run off from here.

He closed his mouth before saying anything and a puzzled look formed on his face.

"I guess I just said it without any reason." he said simply.

Oh, dear Lord! What the fuck? I swear if I wasn't in his office and he wasn't my boss I would've killed him with the moves Nathan taught me.

"Why would you say such a thing!" I clamored and I shouldn't have because it made the atmosphere weird and Mr. Aaron a little suspicious. 

"Calm down! You're acting like you really did cry." He stared at me with a slight chuckle.

"Well, I didn't." this time I was polite. I added, "because I don't cry at all."

"Every girl cry." he said resting his back on the chair. "Girls are sensitive like a flower"

"That's the fault with you guys. You think that guys are the strongest one's." I moved a little forward and raised my voice. Then I said pointing my finger at him, "Well, Sir, let me tell you that we girls are not weak."

"Don't point your finger at me!" He said sternly getting up from his chair.

I moved my finger down the moment he said. I remembered the last time he told me not to. What's up with him? It's just a finger it's not like I'm showing him a middle-finger.

"and I didn't say that girls are weak. They are just--- sensitive." he said moving a little closer.

"Oh! Sensitive! Let me tell you how sensitive I am." I said gritting my teeth as I clenched my fist into a ball and lunged a punch towards him.

This punch will tell him whose sentitive and whose not.

As I produced my punch towards him he held my wrist with his hand firmly.

He frowned and then smirked.

Smirking Jerk!

I moved my other punch towards him but he held the other wrist too.

But how? I trained so much!

He had now both this hands wrapped around my wrists. He pulled me towards him and my arms collided with his heavy chest.