Last Chapter

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

L A S T
C H A P T E R

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

AVA'S POV

I've decided. Today I'm going to end this all. Ethan need to answer for all the wrongs he did. He need to be punished for all the people he killed; my unborn baby, my dad and now he's even hurt Aaron.

Enough is enough.

I was all ready for the dinner tonight.

I wore a nice black dress.

I still can't believe I'm about to do this

I still can't believe I'm about to do this. I'm about to meet the person who was the reason behind my every sorrow and suffering.

But I need to. I need to go. I need to put an end to all of this.

Since dad's death his car just kept lying like this, rotting. Today I decided to take his car. I always wanted a car and how funny it is--- I finally got it by the death of my dad.

I got in the car and memories of my dad flooded back to me.

I shook my head. This time all I need is to focus on the task on hand--- meeting Ethan.

I drove the car to the apartment of that man who killed the owner of this car.

I knocked at the door of a murder and a rapist.

Waiting for him to open the door, I checked for news on Aaron.

I read the news title:

/*/Billionaire still unconscious/*/

Reading the recent news of him still being unconscious made me sad, but more determined to face Ethan.

Ethan opened the door. Standing on the door with a huge smile on his face and wearing a suit, he was really enjoying it all.

I can't believe how I resisted myself from hitting him harder and harder--- just the way he hit Aaron with a bat.

With an expressionless face, I entered his apartment. The whole place was neat. That was something I wasn't expecting from him because when we used to live together he barely took care of any of his things.

Looking at everything so clean--- I was amazed.

He led me to the lounge where candles were lit and I could see delicious meals lying on the table.

He really had this all planned out.

He took me to the chair and made me sit on it. I sat and he sat in front of me, the table dividing us.

I really didn't want to be near this person and eating with him--- it was difficult for me, but then I had to do this.

"Shall we begin?" he was acting like a gentleman which I knew he wasn't.