#NI

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

N A S T Y
I M P U L S E

T h e  D e s i r e
F o r   R e v e n g e

#NI

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

-----

W a r n i n g :

↪ No copying of this book in any kind of way. Please respect my hardwork and don't reproduce it.

↪ This book contain mild mature content; violence, cussing etc.

.

-----

🔱
E p i g r a p h :

❝ Love will find a way through paths
where even wolves fear to prey. ❞

(Lord Byron)

.

-----

👨
A u t h o r ' s   N o t e

First of all, thank you so much for clicking on this book. I hope I'll not disappoint you.

This is my first ever novel. I'm so much excited for you to read it.

Please vote and comment if you like it. I'd love to read your views about the chapters.

.

-----

👫
C a s t :

I

Ava Marie Williams, with short height, small figure and magnificent nut-brown hair that fall on her shoulders with profusion, is really a beauty to be admired.

Despite her fantabulous appearance, Ava is living a peaceful and healthy life as a single young woman. A life with no man, no knight in shining armor.

She has learnt to put the past behind and move on, with the fire of revenge still burning inside her soul. She can never forgive the person who took everything from her.

Love is a mere word to her and nothing more than that. She can't let anyone come in her life and turn it upside down just because of something as meaningless as love.

All she wants is to live calmly and without any fear. She doesn't want to be weak anymore.

Ava's life takes a new turn when all of a sudden a ruthless man will enter her life.

The type of men Ava feels deep repugnance for.

II

Aaron James Smith is the son of a multimillionaire businessman, David Smith. Despite getting everything on a golden platter, being devilishly handsome and irresistibly hot, Aaron never depended on his father's wealth.

He wasn't always as unrelenting and aggressive as he was now. A disturbing past changed the warm- hearted man to a stone-cold beast.

Aaron wants to leave his birthplace where he built up his huge empire all by himself and where all the mishap happened.

Without considering the loss he'll face due to this transfer, Aaron moves to a completely new city and start a life, and love, which was the reason behind everything, now wasn't included in the equation of his life.

.

-------

💔
S t o r y  A b o u t

Love | Heartbreak | Revenge

.

Enter on an exciting journey where two people, troubled by their past, will cross paths.

..
huzi.