Matthew

§§§§§§§§Crystals' POV§§§§§§§§§§

"Umm m-my name is Crystal and I moved here from California."

I said this with a shy voice. As soon as I was done I quickly ran back to my seat while looking at my shoes, that's when I saw someones leg stretch out.

Is this person seriously trying to trip me? Just take this fall Crystal, do it for the act. Man, sometimes I wish I wasn't acting...

As soon as I fell, I got up and walked back to my seat in silence. Laughter fills my ears, and I swear if I weren't acting, I would knock each an every one of them out right now.

"Class! Class please she is a new student! Quiet down please!"

Wow, this is the first teacher that actually likes to be nice to the new student. I hope that they are all like this because some teachers just ignore the bullying.

"Nice one Matthew! Air five!"

Great, these were the two idiots that sat beside of me. And I guess the one that tripped me goes by the name of Matthew. And who even does air fives? 

"Aye new girl." Matthew whispered as he spoke so that the teacher wouldn't catch him.

I looked up at him, indicating that I was listening. He had brown hair, and was probably about 6'0. He wore jeans with a tight shirt that showed off his muscles. He had light blue eyes and had and evil smirk on his face. He's cute, too bad his personality is trash.
Description: Typical Bad Boy

"Do you have a pencil that I could borrow, mine ran away once you walked into the room." He said this with such a cruel tone to his voice.

I will chase down that pencil and shove it up your ass. Woah, calm down Crystal, don't loose it on the first day. 

I sighed and continued taking my notes as I started to hear his friend snicker at Matthew's joke. Imbeciles.

*Diiiiing*
End of First Period

I didn't even notice that first period was done. While I was heading to my second class, I felt eyes looking at me. All of a sudden, the hallways got quiet. I turned arouned and saw a blonde haired girl with two others standing on both sides of her looking at me. She was all the way at the end of the school hallway.

"Hey geek! So it's your first day here, huh?"

No shit sherlock.

She spoke and walked with confidence, you could just tell she was at the top of the "highschool foodchain." She was also really pretty, with her blue eyes and bleached hair. And just by looking at her outfit, you could tell she was the captin of the cheerleading squad. Cliche much.

Wait hold up, if she is a cheerleader, then why is she wearing heels right now. I wonder what will happen when she and her friend will form a pyramid,  I've always wanted to see a pyramid tumble.

I chuckle a little, its a good thing that she didn't notice though.

As she walked towards me, the hallways were quiet, but there was only a click of heels each time she took a step. Then the sound stopped, for she was about ten inches away from me.

"Listen here, I don't know who you are, and I frankly don't care. You should know that right now you are already the ugliest girl in the whole school, and I have been here since my freshman year. Just a little warning, never get in my way and never talk to my Matt."

And with that note, she punched me in the face. It really didn't hurt at all, but I have to put up an act, so I had to start to sob. It was kind of funny in a way because she looked like she put all her strength into that punch.

That's when Barbie and her two pets started kicking on the ground while the people watching laughed.

Where are the teachers at this school? Didn't we just walk out of a classroom too?

I wanted to fight back so bad, but I knew that it would blow my cover if I did. That's when it happened. She kicked me in the head, and triggered my weak spot which sent me to hell.

Oh shit, not now Crystal not now of all times!

I screamed in agony as I cluched my chest, and then all of a sudden I hear a familiar voice just before I black out.

"What the hell did you do Natalie!!"

*Black out*
Flashback

"Mom!Dad!"

*CRASH*

"Oh God, Kate! Get up Crystals hurt, there's blood all over the side of her head."

"Crystal calm down stop screaming, Mommy and Daddy need you to do something ok?"

"What is it momma?"

"We need you to-"

*End of Flashback*