Training and Changing

Undercover clothes ^

⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙Matt's POV⊙⊙⊙⊙

The next day started the same, with the running and all of that shit. The good thing though, was that I was able to keep up with Crystal knowing how fast she can run now.

We were, once again, entering the training room.

"Okay today we will be working on your non-existing fighting skills, since you have the shooting part down already."

"Okay w-hey, I have some fighting skills."

"Now now, Mr. Matt, you must not boast. Remember the last time you said that you were better than me in running."

I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah, but I actually am good in fights. I have been in many fights, and I have never lost once."

"Well, then I guess you haven't lived life yet."

Who does she think she is? I am a good fighter, probably better than her. Probably.

"Okay, stand on the mat over there and get into your fighting stance."

I walked over to the Mat. I was shirtless again today, didn't even effect her one bit. She walked over to where I was standing.

"Okay we will fight. When I beat you, we will see what you need work on."

I scrunched up my eyebrows.

"Hey, what happened to not boasting?"

"I boast because I know I will win."

"Okay we will see about that."

I said this with a smirk. She doesn't know, that I have been fighting since I was ten. She was in for a suprise.

«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»

Thud.

"FUCK!"

I was on the ground for the tenth time. Usually I would like a girl on top of me because it would boost my ego. This girl didn't do that, she was destroying it.