At The House

«»«»«»«»Alessio's POV«»«»«»«»
We finally arrived at the house. I looked over at Crystal and saw that she was sleeping, that's what she gets for laughing at me.

She looked so cute sleeping, I didn't wake her up so I carried her to the house.

I was almost to the guest room, when I felt someone looking at me. I looked down at Crystal staring at me.

Don't smirk Alessio.

I smiled at her, which she returned with a breathtaking one.

"You can put me down now. Thank you."

Realizing that I was still carrying her, my face turned red and I did the most stupid thing. I dropped her.

"Ow!"

"Oh my gosh, are you okay? Wait no-that's a stupid question. Here let me help you."

As I was bending down to help her, she was getting up which resulted in the both of us bumping our heads.

Could this night get any worse?

Then I heard something beautiful, she was laughing. I will never get sick of her laugh, even if it is directed at me.

"Ahem. I asked if I could take a shower."

"Huh-wha- yo. I mean yeah go ahead."

What is wrong with me? Maybe it's just late, yeah it's just late.

After leading her to where the shower was, I sat down to think things over.

What is thing that I am feeling?
Am I starting to feel something for Crystal?
No it can't be, we are just friends.
She is beautiful though.
And cute, and her laugh is so beautiful,
her smile is- woah.

Let's just say thinking things over did not help. I stood up to go and get a drink. Then went to take a shower using the bathroom in the guest room.

***

I entered the room, forgetting to knock to see Crystal pulling her shirt over her head.

Damn her abs are close to mine. Note to self, work out more.

"What are you doing here?"

"Well, it's my room."

"Whatever. So what do you want to do now?"

"Let's play twenty questions?"

"Sure."

She walked over to the bed and patted the spot next to her. I came over and we both leaned against the head board. She turned to me, while laughing.

"It's like a sleepover. Okay, you will start. And no stupid questions."

Damn.

"Okay. What are the names of your parents?"

She looked down.

"Damn. Um, their names were Kate and Garret."

Were? Oh crap. Why do those names sound familiar?

"Oh my gosh, I am so sorry. I didn't know."

"It's okay. What's the name of your parents?"