Gas Station

People have been requesting to know what happened at the gas station with Alessio, so here it is. Sorry if it is not what you wanted it to be.

Btw it will be short. Another chapter will be published soon though.

«»«»«»«»Alessio's POV«»«»«»«»

Uggghh!

I was currently being dragged into the gas station by Katie, or was it Sabrina. You know what? I don't care.

She turned to me once we were in the back where all the milk and juice were.

"So, what do you need?"

She bit her lip trying to look seductive. Trying.

"I need some milk."

Once I said that, I started laughing becauseI was reminded of a funny video I had seen a while ago.

She turned around and grabbed the milk that was all the way on the bottom row.

Ew. Her nonexistent butt was showing.

She turned to me after she was done woth her little show. Let's just say I was uncomfortable.

"Do you want this?"

"I don't know anym-"

Then she did something crazy.

She opened the milk and started pouring it all over her body while moaning.

I have never been more disgusted in my life. After that she rubbed her backside all over me moaning. She got off and started to get more milk and started moaning even louder.

Where are the people that work here?

I stopped everything when she tried to put some milk on me too.

After cleaning up, I went to go and pay for the milk while whats-her-face went to the bathroom.

I hope Crystal was having a better time.