Deal

§§§§§§§Crystals' POV§§§§§§§§§§

I was trying to contain my anger as I replayed what he said in my mind. Don knew that I never wanted to go back to that house. It brought back all the bad memories...

Flashback

I just woke up to the sound of people arguing, probably my parents again. I walked down stairs to see that they were indeed arguing again.

"We have to tell her one day, we can't just keep lying to her. Don wants her back again."

My mom roughly turned her head towards him.

"No! Even though she isn't ours you know that, I basicly raised her as my own! We won't give her to him!"

"You know what will happen if we do."

"Then we will have to risk it, grab Crystal and get in the car. We are leaving the state."

As a kid I didn't really know what they were saying, all I knew was that we were moving. I don't mind moving, since I was always at home studying. Ever since I was young, that was what I always did. I walked all the way down to my parents.

"Oh sweetie, good your awake, pack up your stuff. We are moving."

"Where are we going mommy?"

"We are going to a new home, somewhere filled with good."

"Okay mommy, can Mr. Cuddles come?"

She sighed before Dad answered.

"Yes sweetie now come on. I will waiting in the car."

As soon as my mom had finished helping me pack, we walked to the car. She buckled me in, and I instantly fell asleep. I woke up again to the sound of a Crash.

End of Flashback

I woke up from my flashback to see that I was in my room again. The thing is, when I get my flashbacks, I always seem to knock out. I got up and started to call Matt's name.

"Yeah. Oh good, your awake. You scared me Crystal, you really did."

I looked at him confused.

"When I told you what Don had said, a look of anger passed through your eyes and then you blacked out. Don't worry though, I caught you."

He looked down, I realised that he was blushing. I wonder why.

"Okay, well now my plate is full of shit."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, Justin Beiber, that we have multiple people to save. I still have to save Mike, and Charlotte."

I tried to leave the part where I say 'if she is alive'.

"And how are we going to do that?"

I looked at him with a smirk.

"I have to go undercover."

"No no no no, I am not dresssing as a girl. You can't force me to, I can't afford to ruin my reputa-"

"Boy! If you don"t shut up, I will make you dress up as a girl. Besides I said that I am going undercover."

" Wait, hold up. You are not going alone."

"Why not? I'm not taking you, especially if you can barely fight."

He glared at me, while I smirked.

"Well then I guess you will have to teach me."

"No."

"If you won't, i'll just come and get the both of us killed."

I gave him one of my famous glares.

"Fine. We get started tommorow morning."

"Deal."

I walk away with an evil smile.