Training

⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙Matt's POV⊙⊙⊙⊙

I went to sleep that night on the couch. I dreamt about Crystal that night. Her beautiful smile and her brave self.

«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»

"Rise and shine Matt."

She pulled the curtains back while I groaned and rolled over. I checked the time on my phone.

5:01am

Why did I have to say deal. I could've just sat in the car and play color switch or something.

"We only have a week to train before my plan is ready to start."

I sat up right away.

"What plan? You didn't tell me you had a plan."

"Well I already have one. When the time is right, I will tell you."

"Oh ok.."

"In the meantime, go get dressed. We are going for a run."

She walked out the door before I could ask anymore questions. I felt amazing, ever since Crystal told me that she found out all that bad stuff about Joey or John, whatever his name is. I have been happy, and I kinda don't know why.

Anyways....

I jumped into the shower draining all of my thoughts. Afterwards I just threw on a random nike shirt with basketball shorts. I didn't really bother with my hair, it looked sexy as always.

I smirked looking myself in the mirror. That's when I got an idea.

«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»

I walked downstairs, shirtless, with a tiny smirk on my face. Seeing that she wasn't there yet, I ate some cereal. After a few mintues, I heard footsteps coming down the stairs. I turned my head to see Crystal coming down the stairs with yoga pants and a sweatshirt. Puffing out my chest even more, I walked up to her with my husky voice.

"Hey, you ready to go."

She looked at me then with a raised eyebrow walked away like nothing I said didn't even effect her.

Maybe because it didn't

"Come on Matt, we don't have all morning."

"How many times are we going to run around the block, one time, two times, thre-"

"We will be running around this block 50 times."

"W-what?!"

What was she thinking! I could barely run two laps around the fucking block, but I was not about to tell her that.

I zoned back into the conversation about our little jog, when I realised that Crystal was laughing her ass off.

I looked at her with a really confused look. That's when she tried to spit out what she was saying.

"You....y-ou....can't."

Another fit of laughter, until it finally died down. I was getting irritated because I was still here with my shirt off and here she was laughing.

"Well...what was so funny?"

"You don't really know how to keep your thoughts to yourself, do you?"

That's when my face turned red in embarassment, I realised that I said that I couldn't run all that way out loud. I turned my head and mumbled.

"Yeah, whatever. Let's just get started on the training."

"Okay, come on now. It's still cold outside."