Training Time Take Two

§§§§§§§Crystals' POV§§§§§§§§

Once traffic was over with, I couldn't help but feel a little sad. I didn't know why though. Once Alessio said that, I turned the radio on as we sat listening to music the whole way.

***

Once we got to the ware house, I was collecting my stuff when I heard my door open. I turned to see Alessio opening it for me with an apologetic smile. I returned it with a confused one.

"I know the last time we were here we didn't really start off in the right direction, or is it the right hand. What was that term again? You know what never mind, friends?"

I mentally said awe at the blush on his cheeks. I then realized that he was still holding out his hand for me to shake. I smiled and shook his hand.

"Friends."

We both started to laugh and continued to walk inside the building. Once entering I noticed that everyone was looking at us weirdly, probably because the last time we were seen together we were beating each other up.

Last time I came to train these guys, everything went well after I talked some sense into one girl in here. Her name was Angela, and lets just say that after I talked to her, she knew her place. Just so you guys know, I actually did talk to her.

"Okay everyone, I am sorry that I am late. Had a bit of traffic on the way here. Let's start of with the 100 push-ups and sit-ups for our usual warm-ups. That goes for you to Alessio."

He looked at me and then started to laugh. Once he saw that I wasn't laughing, he stopped.

"Wait, your serious?"

Angela laughed while she was doing her push-ups.

"You better do them, or she will make you do twice the work."

Alessio looked shocked at what she said and signaled me to follow him to the corner of the room.

"Was that Angela?"

"Yeah, why?"

"How did you get her to actually work and be serious about the training?"

"A good trainer never reveals her secrets."

I said this while smirking.

"Wow."

"Okay now go and train before I make you."

"I'd actually love to see you make me."

I blushed but still managed to push him away.

***

Training was going really well. I had learned today that Angela is really good with guns, she never misses! Mike came in while we were training to give us some news about some people who were trying to trade some money for some of our weapons.

Our weapons are stored underground, but not in this building because we are here almost all the time. Mike told us that the trade will be done tomorrow and I have a choice of bringing three other people with me.

Alessio was becoming better at being a gang leader as well. I can see that he actually tries to help everyone, and he actually listens to my directions. His strengths are in everything so far except for defense, because he always is on the offensive side but that is a problem that we will solve for next time.

***

Training was officially over and let's just say, that I was very proud of everyone in the room. I know who I was going to take tomorrow too that's why I called everyone to gather around the stage so I could call them out.