Do I Know You?

§§§§§§§Crystals' POV§§§§§§§§§§

I looked up into the green eyes of Alessio. Then I looked at his wrist to see the wings that Matt was talking about.

Damn

"I know I'm hot but you don't have to say damn like that."

Did I just say that out loud? I rolled my eyes and looked away at what he just said trying to hide the fact that I was blushing.

"Well I know you already know my name, what's yours?"

He said it with a smirk I knew all too well about. It was the smirk that said 'I know you can't resist me.'

I smiled in a shy manner before it turning into a smirk.

"It's none of your business."

When I turned to look at him, his face was priceless.

As our first class came to an end, I stood up to leave when he grabbed my hand.

I turned to look at him with a bored expression.

"Do I know you?"

"No, well not yet at least."

With that, I walked away from him.

The rest of the day was pretty boring. Did I mention that Nicki went to this school? You guys probably don't know who that is now that I think about it.

Nicki is Natalie's sister. They are the same age and act the same way. Yup, you guessed it, they are twins.

She is the popular one in this school along with Blake Nasher. I didn't even know you could have popular people in a college. Then again this college is pretty small.

Ending the day, I realized that after school tomorrow is when I start training the other gang. I might as well start warming up.

Entering my dorm, I changed into my training gear. My training gear included basketball shorts a sports bra. I wore a hoodie over my clothes, so that no one could see my face.

Walking out of the room I felt someone following me, instead of ignoring it, I ran until I reached a corner.

I made a sharp turn, and waited until I heard footsteps rapidly coming in my direction. I was hiding in a little corner this time.

At this moment, I waited until the figure ran past before I sprinted towards my car. I walked away wondering why Alessio was following me.