Part Two: Stupid Project, Stupid Storm

§§§§§§§Crystals' POV§§§§§§§§§§

My eyes went wide as soon as I heard my name. I could have been paired up with anyone in the world, and the universe chose him. Why world why!? I knew that he was staring at me, but I chose not to make eye contact. As soon as the class ended, I was happy to dart out of there, but before I could, I felt someone grab my arm. I turned around and saw Matt.

"Meet me at my house, let me see your phone."

I gave him my phone and we exchanged numbers. With that note he left without saying goodbye. Who knew the bad boy wanted to get an A on this assignment.

The rest of the day went by quickly and all I could think about was the little exchange I had with Matt. I remembered seeing something on the news about a big storm tonight or something like that but I thought nothing of that. After school I changed out of my nerd clothes and changed into my running clothes and took ten laps around the block. I was barely out of breath so I took a shower and then took a nap.

I woke up to the sound of my phone buzzing, indicating a text message.

MATT: Hey, you coming over?

CRYSTAL: Yeah, i'm on my way.

I got dressed into my nerdy clothes. While we were at the school, he gave me his address because I would never give him mine. It turns out that he just lives a few blocks from mine, so I just walked. I was almost there, when rain started falling. I ran to the house and rang the door bell, the door opened to reveal a neutral faced Matt.

"Hey, why are you all wet. I haven't even taken my shirt off yet" He smirked looking at me up and down.

I rolled my eyes at him and just walked inside. Realizing what I just did, I turned around revealing a shocked Matt still standing at the door.

Dammit Crystal shy nerd girls don't just make themselves at home. Quick say something.

"Uhh so so you want to start?"

"Um yeah sure, by the way I have a few friends o-"

"Hey Matt, put in the next game, we are all too lazy to stand up. Oh and by the way who is at the door, is it a hot girl?"

I gasped. That voice sounded familiar.

"Well we better go upstairs and work, it's colder down here."

I just nodded. As soon as we were in front of his door, I noticed that it was wide open. I walked in and noticed all the guys that were at the fight were all here.

"Hey Matt wh-Hey, who is this?"

"Oh guys, this is Crystal. Crystal, this is Ethan, Seth and Ryan."

"You probably know us from school." Seth turned and looked at me with a genuine smile.

This is when I noticed Ethan staring at me. "You look familiar, have we met?"

My faced went pale a little at this, there was no way he would know. "Um no, probably just from Chemistry and P.E."

"Hmmm, okay whatever."

"Hey Crystal, did you bring your car?"

I turned towards Matt. "No, why?"

"There is a storm outside, I don't think you can go home tonight."

"WHAT!?" I ran over to the window and saw the rain pouring down onto the streets and lightning flashing through the sky.

"It's okay you can borrow some of our clothes. Plus us guys are really good at keeping girls good company."

I looked at the guys and towards the door. I think the guys understood what I was about to do. I ran down the stairs and was about to make it through the front door when someones hand snaked around my waist and pull me back. I was going to flip whoever it was over, but I noticed the other guys have already blocked the door. Curse them and their football speed.

"Woah, where do you think your going?" His whisper sent chills down my spine and in a weirdly good way. Matt.

"Ughh fine let me go, I won't go anywhere." Your lucky I was in my damn socks, stupid wooden floors.

"Okay, we will go upstairs and you can take a shower then I will give you change so that we can start on the project."

I nodded my head and walked all the way up with Matt in front of me, and the guys behind me. It wasn't like I was going to run again, the storm seemed to be getting worse anyway. He handed me a towel and looking for a change while I texted Charlotte and Mike.

KILLER: Guy's I can't go to the fight today, i'm trapped inside because of the storm

MIKE: Yeah, same here

CHARLOTTE: Yeah me too, good thing too. I heard that Mika and his goons were planning on coming to find you today anyway.

KILLER: Damn

MIKE: You got lucky Crystal

CHAR CHAR: Ok, well I gtg, my bf needs me here

MIKE: EWW ok gross but peace out

KILLER: Ok, see yah

I put my phone away just as Matt came back. He handed me a pair of his basketball shorts and his shirt. I took a shower, making sure that I wash my hair too. I got out and put the shirt on, noticing that it was way to big for me. It went all the way down to my mid thigh. The shorts were baggy but they will do. I wrapped the towel around my head, making sure to cover all of my hair and wrap it into the towel. I walked out to notice all the guys playing video games. Once they looked at me, all of their eyes widened. That was when I noticed that all my tattoos were showing. I ran and grabbed Matt's sweater and ran to the bathroom, I came out looking at the ground.

Nice save Crystal, of course they did not see your tattoos.

I told Matt that I will meet him downstairs. The moment I was down there I heard the door bell ring. I opened and what or who I saw made me freeze in my spot.