What Happened?

This chapter is kinda short, but I will try to post more chapters more often. Please enjoy this chapter.  

⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙Matt's POV⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙ 

I had no idea what had happened last night. Did I do something wrong? I tried to recall all the events that happened last night. I could not think of anything. I remember her wincing as I grabbed her arm, what was that all about? I saw her walk away from me and into chemistry. I took my seat and looked at her, something was different. I started paying attention after the substitute said his name. This is when I noticed that Crystal had a different look on her face. Was she scared? Why would she be scared? I know the guy was big, but it wasn't like they knew each other. I noticed that we had substitutes for every single class, even the principle was gone.

I zoned out for the rest of the day, until P.E came. It seemed like Crystal has been avoiding me all day, well now she has no choice because we are in the same class. 

"Yeah, he has been like this the whole day." I turned around on the bleachers to see Ethan, Seth and Ryan looking at me with questioning looks.

"What are you guys talking about?"

"And he speaks! What is wrong with you man, you haven't been talking this whole day. You even ignored Natalie. Oh by the way, Natalie is telling everyone that you guys are dating."

"It's nothing Ryan, just tired that's all."

"Well, since he is okay, guys wanna go see another fight tonight?" Ethan looked at us with hopeful eyes.

"Yeah, i'm down for it what about you guys?"

"Sure."

"Whatever." I was too busy lost in my thought, that I did not see a substitute walk in.

"Hello everyone, my name is John. And today we will be fighting. I will split you into your groups, if you do not try you will get an F for the whole year!" 

"You can't do that, your not our teacher!"

"Oh little one but I am. Your teacher, Bondarko, he is in a sticky situation at the moment." He said this with a sickly grin, most of the guys noticed this. The girls, were just staring at him as if he were an angel.

He separated us into a group, I noticed that I was with Crystal and a bunch of other guys that I have never seen before. Come to think of it,  these guys could look like new students, well if they didn't look like they were older and muscular. 

Wait, why is she the only girl on this team?

"Okay students, we will fight in your groups. Two against the rest of you guys, Crystals group goes first. It will be Crystal and Matt, against Mark, Lucas and Anthony. You will fight to the death, or until you guys give up." Everyone gasped, some took out their phones.

I walked over to Crystal, to try and make her feel comfortable. I have not been in enough fights to be called a pro, but I have been in a few. I walked over to her just to see that she has a serious expression on. 

"Hey, it's oka-"

"Shut the fuck up okay? Stay out of my way during this fight. This isn't just for a class Matt, so back up if you can't fight."

I was lost for words. Next thing you know, we were in the middle of the gym getting ready for this fight. 

"Okay time to start. 3,2,1, FIGHT."

The moment that word left his mouth, one of the guys came swinging at Crystal. She went under his legs and tripped him from behind while turning around to punch the guy behind her. I saw a guy coming close to me, so I went to punch him, but he caught my fist and through me across the gym. I sat up, still dazed to see Crystal fighting all three of them at the same time. One of them, pulled her beanie, causing he beanie to almost fall off, but it didn't. She grabbed his hand and flipped him over her causing him to get knocked out. One down, two more to go. The second guy came with a knife, she took it from him stabbed him in the hand and twirled around to stab the other guy in the hand. All three of the guys were down, she looked up with a cold face on. She faced Mr. John.

"Revenir à cette école, et cette fois que je m'assurerai qu'aucun d'entre vous les gars vivra." 

(Come to this school again, and this time I will make sure that none of you guys will live.)

I had no idea what she said, but I know a threat when I see one. She looked at me before she ran out of the school. Without thinking, I grabbed the guys and dragged them with me to follow her. This is going to be an interesting night.