3. (!)

Harry's POV

"I'll see you later, Harry," I heard Liam yell over the loud music that was playing throughout the house, before he walked off, most likely to find his boyfriend.

I never understood why Liam was dating Louis. He was best friends with Niall, so he was most likely just as annoying as the blond was and even someone as patient and caring as Liam shouldn't have to deal with people like that.

No one really knew why I hated Niall. I didn't even know the reason myself. One minute we were friends and the next minute, he and I hated each other. 

He really was a good fuck though.

The room was dark. I could barely see a few steps in front of me and the large crowd of people that were pretty much having sex out in the open wasn't particularly helping my situation.

I could make out Perrie's bright blonde hair as she was standing with a crowd of girls, red cup held tightly in her hand as she laughed at something that one of the girls said, her blue eyes staring at the girl what I could assume to be affection. Perrie was bisexual, I had known about it for a while. Though I had never actually seen her look at a girl like that, perhaps it was because up until recently she had been too interested in Zayn to think of anyone else. 

I walked over and grabbed a cup, before heading away from the table in order to find something else to do. I felt someone knock into my arm, beer spilling and almost landing on my feet. My eyes flickered upwards to see Niall. He didn't seem drunk and he was giving me the same hostile look that he always did.

"You better watch where you're going, Horan," I said to him, causing him to roll his eyes at me in obvious annoyance.

"Fuck off, Styles," he muttered, tongue flicking out to wet his lips, eyes still burning with apparent hatred. I stared at his lips, his action filling me with an emotion I couldn't read and I found myself placing my cup on the table and grabbed Niall by his forearm, dragging him towards the stairs.

Niall, who was caught off guard by my movements, pulled away from my hold, his eyebrow raised slightly. He caught sight of the look in my eyes and shivered, allowing me to grab his arm again and lead him out of the room.

The room we found happened to be a bathroom, thankfully void of anyone who may have needed it. I pushed Niall into the counter and pressed my lips against his forcefully, groaning when his chapped lips made contact with mine. I reached down and worked on taking Niall's jeans off, pulling both them and his boxers off enough to reach his hardening length.

Soon enough, I had my hand around Niall's dick, hearing him let out groans as I pleasured him.

Niall's lips moved to my neck, roughly nipping at my skin. It was obvious that he didn't care about whether or not he hurt me.  His gasps in between each hickey he left were accompanied by my heavy breathing, the only noises that could be heard in the room, mixing in with the loud music coming from outside.

I hissed lightly as his nails dug into my arm, his surprising amount of strength was nearly enough to break through my skin. Though I made no move to stop him as it actually made things even more pleasurable. 

Eventually, I let go of him, allowing him to lower himself onto his knees, immediately freeing my dick and taking it into his mouth. 

"Oh, fuck," I hissed, moving my hands down to grip onto his hair, running my hands through the soft, blond strands. 

Niall took me deeper, gagging a little, yet made no form of protest. I knew Niall had a weak gag reflex but I had to admire his enthusiasm for trying.