11. (!)

Harry's POV

I wasn't going to lie, I wanted to fuck Niall the very second that I saw him walk into the house. My eyes locked on him and the female that was accompanying him and I felt something pull me to him. 

Truthfully, I wasn't even sure why I was thinking like that. Niall wasn't my actual boyfriend, so it wasn't as if he was all that I thought about. And it certainly didn't mean that I had to be jealous of the girl he was with. We had never spoken about it but I guess we were free to be with whoever we wanted. We weren't exactly exclusive. 

Still, the sight of Niall with someone so attractive made me feel a certain way. Regardless of knowing for a fact that Niall wanted nothing to do with any female in a sexual sense, I couldn't help but want to show everyone that he was mine. Well, kind of. 

"Well, let's do as your friend said cause I've been dying to fuck you ever since you got here," I said into his ear, causing him to look up and meet my eyes. Even in the dim light, I could see that his eyes had dilated, only a small ring of blue was visible.

He said nothing, only nodding his dead softly. He smirked and walked off, though I knew he intended me to follow him. I could tell simply by the way that he walked that he was trying to tease me. 

Several drunk teenagers had bumped into me, as well as several people trying to talk to me but I barely acknowledged them, too focused on Niall, who seemed to know exactly what he was doing to me.

~

Somehow, we ended up in an empty closet and I had pushed Niall against the door as soon as it was shut. It was dark but my eyes had adjusted to the dark enough for me to see Niall's silhouette.

I nipped at the skin underneath his ear, hoping that it would bruise and leave an obvious mark. He looked exceptionally good when his pale skin is littered with reddened marks. Even though they were mostly left in places that no one saw except for me. 

He let out a groan, which seemed like he had tried to resist, before I crashed my lips onto his. My hands sliding down his hips and gripping his arse harshly, internally grinning at the noises leaving his lips.

I felt his hands gripping the hem of my shirt, him tugging at the fabric in a silent attempt to tell me to remove it. I pulled away from his lips in order to remove my shirt, followed by my skinny jeans and boxers.

I heard Niall struggle to remove his clothes, him letting out annoyed curses as he finally managed to successfully remove his clothing.

"You're cute," I found myself saying before I could even attempt to stop myself.

"Cute? You're about to fuck me in a closet in a random person's house and you call me cute? Are you okay?" he asked and I could just picture the look on his face.

"Would you prefer if I said you look hot as fuck right now?" I retorted.

"Well, no. Considering you can't even see me right now."

I didn't reply, choosing instead to move forward and kiss him again, biting harshly on his bottom lip. I eventually pulled away in order for us both to regain our breath. Niall taking this time to move his lips down to my neck, biting down gently, causing me to let out a shaky breath.

"I don't have lube," I told him, my voice coming out as short pants.

"I don't care," he muttered, not even bothering to move away from my neck.

I took this as an okay and brought three fingers to my mouth, covering them in my spit, deeming it as the best thing I could use at that moment. I slid one of my fingers in, Niall's grip on my shoulders tightening, a hiss escaping my mouth as his short nails dug into my skin.