34.

Niall's POV 

I slowly opened my eyes, seeing that I was in the exact same place that I was when I had fallen asleep. I was still laying on Harry's bed, the only difference was that Harry was no longer there beside me. I could feel a burning on my wrists and I looked down to see harsh lines that were beginning to form into bruises. 

Everything seemed cloudy. I couldn't really remember what had happened but judging by both the pain in my lower half and the overwhelming elated feeling that I was overcome with, it wasn't that difficult for me to deduce what Harry and I had done. 

The past events then came rushing back to me and I felt myself grow hot with embarrassment. I couldn't believe that I had called him daddy. I couldn't believe I did any of the things that I did. Even though he seemed to like it, it still made me feel rather self-conscious.

I wondered if he was really into that. Perhaps he just went with it because he thought that it was something that I was into. Not that I wasn't into it, I just had never really thought of it until he literally had me pressed against his bed. What made this time different from the others, I wasn't sure. I guess it was sort of an instinct. 

But there was always the fear that he secretly found my sudden kink strange. I mean, he did seem surprised when he heard me, so him thinking it was weird wasn't completely out of the question. I wondered if I had just ruined everything by being too spontaneous. 

I was cut from my train of thought by the sound of Harry's door opening. I was immediately met with the sight of Harry, who was wearing nothing but a towel, droplets of water still visible on his tanned chest and wet curls framing his face. If I wasn't so exhausted, I might have been tempted to do something about the towel that was just barely covering him. 

"Morning, love," he grinned, shutting the door behind him. "How are you feeling?" he questioned, shaking his wet hair out of his face and peering at me curiously. 

"Alright," I shrugged. "Could have waited for me," I said hoarsely, nodding towards his towel with a soft smile on my face.

"I didn't want to wake you. You need as much sleep as you can get. I really tired you out before," he smirked.

"Not complaining, am I?" I asked, sitting up, cursing at the pain that appeared as I moved. Harry let out a laugh as I did this, trying to stifle it when I glared at him. 

"Maybe not but you will be later. I'm just looking out for you. Besides, from the looks of things, I don't think you could handle another round," he added.

"Who says I wanted another round? Maybe I just wanted to shower. In case you forgot, I'm covered in cum and I would like to wash it off," I rolled my eyes.

"Well, then I guess you can shower on your own," he shrugged, removing his towel and replacing it with a pair of boxers.

"Gladly," I grinned, getting out of the bed, letting out a groan of pain and screwing my eyes shut. 

Harry began to laugh again. I opened my eyes to glare at him again, seeing that this time he was leaning against the wall for support. 

"Yeah, real funny, you fucking dick. Now come help me into the bathroom," I rolled my eyes, lifting my arm up to allow my stupid boyfriend to wrap his arm around my waist and help me walk to the bathroom. 

"Maybe I'm not the one who wanted another round," I added, feeling Harry's hand move downwards, rolling my eyes when he laughed, tempted to push him over if it weren't for the fact that he was my only source of support at that current moment.