49.

Niall's POV

"Now, you're all going to get into pairs and each of you will get a topic. This assignment will be worth thirty per cent of your overall grade, so I recommend that you actually do the work," the teacher let out, immediately drawing everyone's attention over to her.

Of course, prior to her saying this, my attention was completely focused on Harry, who was mindlessly running his hand along my inner thigh.

"Harry, stop it, I'm trying to pay attention," I whispered, yet I immediately regretted it when he had taken his hand off of me.

"Niall? Is there something you would like to share with the class?" she asked, causing me to blush. Due to my high marks in school, most of the teachers liked me. However, lately I hadn't been behaving as well as I should have been.

It most definitely was not Harry's fault.

Okay, so I was no longer making the effort to ignore him, you can't really blame me for him being so damn distracting. It may have been different if we hadn't made out in the very classroom we were currently sitting in. Or practically every other classroom in this bloody school.

Embarrassed, I shook my head, causing her to roll her eyes and continue speaking.

"We should be partners," Harry whispered in my ear softly.

"Not a good idea. I actually want to pass this, can't do that if you want me to ride you every time we see each other," I retorted quietly.

"Niall, this is your last warning," the teacher interrupted yet again.

I murmured an apology, refusing to look at Harry again, even though I could practically see him shaking with laughter. Harry scribbled something down on his sheet of paper and slid it towards me. I looked down at the paper and nearly choked.

You're being really bad today. Maybe I should punish you later.

I blushed yet again, taking extra effort to avoid looking at him as I grabbed the note and crumpled it up in my hand.

"Don't get too excited. I will be choosing your partners," she continued, seemingly regretting any positive thoughts she previously had of me.

If I had known that allowing Harry to be a positive part of my life would result in having everyone else begin to dislike me, I wouldn't have been so happy to go out with him. On the other hand, it wasn't as if I needed other people's approval anyways.

"Damn, I guess you'll have to ride me another time," came Harry's quiet voice in response to the teacher's comment.

I rolled my eyes, rather annoyed that Harry hadn't been told off for his comment, knowing very well that if I was the one to make a comment, I definitely would have been in trouble. I knew better than anyone else that Harry was very persuasive but honestly, there was no possible way for him to get out of trouble this much.

Harry's POV

Niall didn't reply to me but I saw on his face that he had heard me pretty clearly. I wasn't sure why he would blush so much when I said things like that to him. It wasn't as if he was new to those kind of things but I wasn't going to complain about his honestly adorable behaviour.

I guess I just knew how to make him react like this. If I were the arrogant jerk that Niall made me out to me, I would say that it's a gift but really, the only gift in my life was the fact that my boyfriend was so incredibly perfect to me.

If I had said that out loud, I probably would have gotten punched in the arm for saying something so cheesy and arguably untrue because Niall adamantly claimed that nothing was perfect.