25.

Niall's POV 

I groaned, my eyes fluttering open softly, only to be met with the most painful headache I'd had in a considerable while. The curtain was partially opened, allowing some light to shine in. Thankfully, it wasn't enough to completely blind me.

Considering how drunk I was, I wondered how on earth I had managed to get home safely. I couldn't remember anything from the night before, which was rather strange considering I could usually at least remember small flashes from what had happened. Perhaps I had gotten more drunk than I thought I had. 

My head was throbbing in pain. The amount of alcohol I had consumed hours prior to this moment had definitely come to bite me now. Not only was there a pain in my head but I felt the strong urge to throw up everything inside me if I moved even an inch. 

No matter how much fun I had whilst drinking, I couldn't deny that hangovers were a bitch. Trying to ignore the nausea, I sat up in my bed, taking in my surroundings. 

I had woken up alone but I couldn't help but feel as though someone had been here previously and I just wished I knew who it was, as they were obviously the reason I had gotten home. 

My eyes landed on Jade's things which she had left at my house and I cursed when I realised I had unintentionally left her on her own. I could only hope that she was okay because the last thing I needed right then was a guilty conscience. 

Though I didn't think I had to worry about anything. Jade was ridiculously strong and she knew how to take care of herself. Besides, I could assume that she would deem Perrie as better company than me.

Although it shouldn't really matter to me, I still wished I knew who had taken me home. I hated to admit it but a part of me wished that it was Harry who had brought me here, though I knew if it was him we would have had sex. Even through the horrible hangover I had, I knew that nothing had happened.

I could vaguely remember talking to him and some blurry memory of him angrily defending me over a boy who couldn't take no for an answer, but that was considerably early in the night and I doubted that I spoke to him again after that. 

My thoughts were interrupted by the sound of my phone buzzing, causing me to let out a groan and blindly search for it. Once I did manage to find it, I looked to see that it was a text from Louis, who was asking if I wanted to eat breakfast with him.

Whatever it was that told him it was a good idea to make me leave my house whilst I was this hungover, I wished it didn't exist but I was in even less of a mood to deal with Louis bitching for not going with him. 

I knew that Louis' anger would do no good for the headache, which was why I reluctantly got out of bed and began getting ready. The previous thoughts still buzzing through my mind and I deemed it much too early for those kinds of thoughts. 

Perhaps Louis might have some idea as to what had happened to me after the party, though it was rather doubtful. I didn't think there would ever be a day where Louis was in a good enough state at a party to remember any details that I didn't. He was most likely way too drunk to remember who I was. 

~

"I really fucking hate you," I pretty much hissed at Louis from my seat opposite him.

Louis raised his eyebrow, giving me a careless shrug as if he wasn't even fazed by my attitude. Well, he was actually used to it by that point, so his indifference made a lot of sense.

"How did you get home last night?" I asked him. Every detail about the previous night was a blur, including what had happened to Louis, who I did not remember seeing a whole lot of.