31.

Niall's POV

Harry and I were cuddled up together on my couch, one of the Harry Potter movies playing on the TV loudly, which was the only sound in the otherwise silent room. 

"I always thought that Harry and Malfoy were secretly fucking," I heard Harry say, causing me to turn and look at him with a raised brow.

"Really? I never thought of you as the type of person to want fictional characters together," I replied with a laugh. Evidently, Harry was always going to be full of surprises. 

"I can just see the sexual tension, you know? The two enemies are always the ones that fuck behind everyone else's backs," he shrugged, looking at me with a grin and a sparkle in his eyes.

"Are you seriously comparing us to two characters in a book series? Particularly two characters that hate each other for pretty much the whole thing. That's the most romantic thing you can think of?"

"Well, we hated each other at one point. A whole lot, I would say. And guess what we were doing behind everyone's backs?" he continued, his grin seeming to get bigger. 

"Still. Not exactly normal to compare yourself and your boyfriend to a fictional rivalry," I told him, furrowing my eyebrows. 

"Face it, baby. We're not exactly the most normal couple in the world. I would say that this perfectly captures how unconventional we are and how much we don't care about it. That, and we most definitely had a lot of sexual tension that made us dislike each other in the first place," he told me teasingly, most likely enjoying the flush that appeared on my face. 

"I still feel like there's probably a more...romantic pairing that you could think of," I sighed. 

"I could always say that I'm Edward and you're Bella but I feel like this is more relevant to us."

I moved around a little so I was facing him, seeing that he was smirking with that childish glint in his eyes.

"Who says that I'm Bella?" I asked, narrowing my eyes at him.

"I do," he grinned.

"I'm not a girl," I rolled my eyes. 

"That doesn't matter. I just mean that out of the two of us, I would be the one to lose control around you," he told me with a teasing look in his eyes. 

"Don't try to sweet talk your way out of this one, Styles. You just said that because you think I'm the girl in this relationship," I frowned. 

"That's not true. I know fully well that you're a boy," he continued to tease, my face burning even hotter. 

"Would it make you feel any better if I said you're my Hazel Grace?" he asked, clearly finding nothing more funny than the way that I reacted to his teasing.

"I would feel so much better if you wouldn't emasculate me like this," I glared.

"Baby, you know that I'm kidding. You know I don't mean to take away your masculinity away from you. Whether you had it in the first place is rather debatable."

"Harry, I swear to God," I hissed, hitting his arm lightly.

"I'm joking. Did anyone tell you how hot you are when you're mad?" he asked, seeming unaffected at my anger.

"Are you trying to suggest something?" I asked, feeling the way he was looking at me.

"Would it be bad if I was?" he replied nonchalantly.

"We're not fucking right now, Harry," I raised an eyebrow. 

"Are you sure?" he continued. 

"Is sex all you think about?" I asked, though I wasn't particularly surprised. I couldn't really blame him either, it would be slightly hypocritical of me.