8. (!)

Niall's POV

Sometimes, I really hated Louis.

He knew that Harry and I weren't an actual couple but he still insisted on forcing us to go on some stupid double date with him and Liam for no reason other than to annoy me.

I hated the thought of double dates as it was. The only thing that would make it even worse would be being with stuck with Harry. However, Louis knew this, which made it the perfect way for Louis to mess with me even more than he already did. 

"Niall, hurry up!" Louis called out from his car as I stepped out of my house, locking the door behind me and making my way over to him.

"You took your bloody time," Louis mumbled bitterly as I slid into the front seat.

"You got here two minutes ago," I pointed out. He was lucky that I even agreed to go, even though I was forced. 

He didn't reply, he just shrugged and started to drive.

"Liam doesn't know about you and Harry's little...arrangement, so you have to act like the loving couple you are around your parents," he said after a small silence.

"Why did you make me come with you? You know that I hate Harry," I whined.

"That's why I did it," he grinned, "just...think of this as payback for not telling me about your little thing with Harry in the first place."

"Fuck you, Louis," I rolled my eyes. 

"You'll thank me one day, Niall," he grinned. 

I knew what he meant by that and he was wrong. I would never thank him for forcing me to spend any more time with Harry than what was necessary. 

~

We arrived at the movie theatre soon after that, Louis pretty much dragging me out of the car and into the building.

"Lou!" I heard, before Louis let go of my arm and ran over to hug Liam, regardless of them seeing each other less than a few hours ago.

Couples.

"Hey, baby," Harry said softly, pulling me into his firm chest.

Swallowing back the desire to either slap him or make a sarcastic comment, I flashed him a small smile and leaned up to kiss him gently. Harry seemed to sense my discomfort because he looked at me with that stupid smirk.

"Remember, you were the one who asked me to date you, so don't blame anyone else for having to act affectionate. You should have thought of that before you asked me to help you out," he whispered in my ear.

"You're such a pain in the arse," I groaned.

"You know it, babe," he smirked, before grabbing my hand and dragging me in the direction Louis and Liam went in, and I wasn't even surprised that they had already forgotten about us.

Another thing that I wasn't surprised about was that Louis had picked the cheesiest romance movie he could, and then proceeded to make out with Liam throughout the whole thing. This made things so much more awkward for me and Harry and considering how things already were between us, I didn't think it could get much worse. 

The two of us were trying to focus on the movie but it was kind of hard. We were both sitting rather close to each other, our hands linked together but I didn't know why we even bothered. The room was dark, no one could see us, not even Liam would notice if we were being affectionate, so the couple act was pointless. 

I kind of liked holding his hand. I hoped that the reason he was the one to grab my hand was because he wanted to but that was dumb of me to think. There was no way that Harry was holding my hand because he liked it. He was probably just used to pretending and was merely doing it out of habit.