A Friendly Flower

You wake up to see the hole you fell from, and grab your head to feel a ringing pain. You groaned and slowly sat up. "Well that was very graceful", you thought sarcastically. You get up to see golden flowers that cushioned your fall. A few of them were crumpled. As you observe your surroundings, you hear a small whimper a little bit ahead of you. You walked towards the sound and find a small flower crying. "Wait, flowers can't cry." You slowly moved closer towards the "crying" flower. The flower turned it's head with tears dripping from his eyes before crying out, "Please don't hurt me!"as the flower shielded his eyes with his petals. The flower looked hurt. You didn't want to hurt the little poor thing. You kneeled and said,"I'm not going to hurt you. I promise. I just want to help you." The flower looks up at you. "Don't you know? It's either kill or be killed, but I don't want to kill anybody." You felt pity for the poor flower. You decided to introduce yourself and make friends with the flower to help make him feel better.

"My names Y/N. What's your name?"

The flower looked at you with a little hope glimmering in his eyes.

"I'm Flowey. You shouldn't really be here Y/N. You have to hide before she comes!"

Hide? Hide where? And who is "she"?

"Hurry! I can hear her coming!"

You quickly hid behind a small boulder. You peeked from the sides and see a goat creature. Her clothes were a black color with a symbol on it and her clothing was tattered at the bottom, but what really scared you was that she looked insane. "How is my little flower?" She said in an insane cheerful tone. Flowey shook out of fear and whimpered,"Please don't pull my petals again!"

"She what?! That's it!" You came out from behind the boulder. "Leave Flowey alone you goat thing or whatever you are!" She quickly turned towards you and grins insanely. "Why Flowey, is this your new human friend?" You glared at her and stood between Flowey and the insane goat. "Don't worry my child! I won't hurt your friend now that you're here!" She reached out to grab your arm, but you pull it away in time. "I'm not going unless I take Flowey with me."
She looks between you and Flowey.
"Whatever you say my child." You looked for a possible "pot" that you could put Flowey in. You spot and old shoe. You pick up the shoe and turned to Flowey. "Is it ok if I put you in this shoe? I know it's not much, but this is all I can find for now." Flowey smiles a little. "It's alright!" You carefully dig up Flowey from the ground careful not to rip out any of his roots. You put him in the shoe with some soil. "Are you ready to go my child?" You look towards her. "Do you have a name I can call you?" Toriel looks at you and says, " Oh, of course! I'm Toriel!"
Toriel huh... Toriel suddenly grabbed your arm and practically dragged you around the RUINS. You were careful to not let Flowey slip out of your hands. A few minutes later, you see a house in the distance. Toriel releases you arm and says,"Welcome home my child!"