What a Way to Start a Morning

Mettaton, are you serious?! I can't wear this! (Picture up top) I'll kill you later. You hear Papyrus waking up from the room nearby. You quickly change into the dress quickly. You would rather have clothing on you rather than being naked. You look in the mirror nearby and the red collar Sans had put on you made you look worse. You tried to take it off, but it stays on. You try to pry it off, but it won't come off. Nononononono!!!! If Sans sees you with this collar he'll definitely find out that you were that cat. What if Papyrus sees?! You fall on your hands and knees. What should you do. This is terrible. You were in one of those sticky situations. You hear footsteps and Papyrus comes through the door.

"HUMAN, I HAVE RETREVED YOUR CLO- oh......"

Your face heats up and your try to pull down your dress down a little more.

"What?! This isn't my idea! Stop looking at me like that! You're making me more embarrassed. Are those my clothes?"

"YES, BUT I DON'T REMEMBER GETTING YOU A COLLAR, UNLESS......."

*gulp* Oh no. The collar!!! You didn't get it off of your neck yet! Before Papyrus could finish, Sans comes through the door.

"Who's f*cking shouting in the house?"

He looks at you and then at Papyrus. One of his eyes turn into a burning red color.

"Boss........ what do you think you're making Y/n f*cking wear?!"

"Sans! It's not what it looks like!"

"What do you mean it's not what it f*cking look like?! Do you like Papyrus?!"

"No, that's not it at all! My clothes were getting washed and Papyrus got me clothes Mettaton suggested."

He looks toward Papyrus and glare at him.

"WHAT ARE YOU F*CKING GLARING AT?! SHE'S TELLING THE TRUTH YOU PILE OF LAZY BONES."

Papyrus threw the clothes towards me before stomping out of the room and leaving the house. Sans looks back at me before approaching me. He grabs me by my shoulders.

"Are you telling the truth?"

"Yes."

"That collar......"

It was like lightning just struck your head. You're screwed. He looks at it for a while before looking back at you.

"You wouldn't be the cat right?"

"............."

"Is that a no?"

"Well......"

"That means...... you heard every word I said?!"

".......yeah......."

He just stares before a small tint of blush appear on his face.

"Sans?"

"Just forget everything I said."

"No way!"

"Just forget it and just change into your clothes."

"The collar won't come off though......"

He looks back at me and gives me a weird look before saying:

"Oh yeah. You can't take off collars with magic on it huh?"

"Magic?"

"Yeah, it's supposed to protect "you" from other monsters."

"Can you take it off?"

"Yeah, but maybe I should leave it on you. It does help protect you."

"Sans take it off. Now!"

"Nah."

"Sans please~?"

"Don't feel like it."

He pulls you into his chest and uses one finger to lift your chin.

"Besides, you look cute in that dress."

*laughs* "Then what? Call you master?"

"Doesn't sound like a bad idea~"

That's it. You push him out the door and lock it. You change into your normal clothes and head out. Sans was waiting for you downstairs and Papyrus leaves the house to patrol again.

"Y'know it's rude to push someone out the door right Y/n?"

"Well I had a reason to."

When you reached the bottom of the stairs, Sans sweeps you off your feet and carries you to the kitchen and sets you down on a chair. You both eat the pie you've made late at night for breakfast. You wanted to explore a little more around the underground. There were still some things you wanted to see. I wonder what I'll find today.......