A Night with Sans and Papyrus

After Papyrus managed to help bandage you up, you smile up at him.

"Thank you for helping me put on the bandages Papyrus."

He looks at you and becomes flustered.

"I-I DIDN'T DO THIS FOR YOU HUMAN. I ONLY DID THIS BECAUSE WE STILL HAVE A REMATCH! I WON'T STOP UNTIL I HAVE YOUR SOUL! GOT IT?!"

"Sure. Oh yeah, I saw you cooking raviolis in the kitchen. Do you need some help?"

"OF COURSE I DON'T NEED HELP HUMAN! I, PAPYRUS THE TERRIBLE, AM THE BEST CHEF!"

"Alright, but if you need any help just ask. By the way, is there a bathroom I can use?"

"OF COURSE HUMAN. YOU CAN USE SAN'S BATHROOM. HE LEFT A LITTLE WHILE AGO AND WON'T BE BACK UNTIL LATER."

"Thanks Papyrus."

He heads back downstairs into the kitchen. You almost forgot about Flowey! You head downstairs and see Flowey on top of the drawer.

"Y/N?! Are you ok? Did he hurt you?"

"No. It's ok Flowey. I'm fine. Papyrus may look mean but he's really nice on the inside."

"That's good, but Y/N, we should really get out of here. I don't think I'll be able to get along with the shorter skeleton."

"Don't worry Flowey. I'll make sure he doesn't hurt you."

You plant a kiss on Flowey's "forehead" and take him upstairs with you. He must have been really tired, because by the time you make it to San's room, Flowey fell asleep in your arms. You place him on top of San's drawer.

"Gee. Sure is messy in here." you thought. A small tornado was twirling in the corner of his room. It looked like there was trash swirling in it. On top of his bed, his blanket was completely turned into a messy ball.

Papyrus suddenly comes through the door and says:

"HUMAN! I, PAPYRUS THE TERRIBLE, HAVE BROUGHT YOU SPARE CLOTHES AND SOME TOWELS."

"Oh. Thanks Papyrus."

He hands you your clothes and towel. Then, he heads back down again. You took your clothes and towel into the bathroom.

"Well at least the bathroom's clean." you thought.

*Time skip*
You changed into your clothes and proceeded to go downstairs taking Flowey with you. You see Papyrus almost done cooking his raviolis. Papyrus turns to you.

"AH, HUMAN."

"Hey Papyrus. Are you almost done with your raviolis?"

"IN FACT, I AM."

Just then Sans opens the door and steps into the house. He hangs his jacket on a hanger and sees you in a long t-shirt that came to your knees.

You can see a bit of red in his face.
"Is he blushing? Or is it from the cold outside?"

*San's P.O.V*

I stepped into the house and hung my jacket up. I turn to see Y/N and Papyrus talking before turning their heads to see me. "Holy sh*t. She's wearing my t-shirt and it looks kinda cute on her. Wait. What?! Snap out of it Sans!"

"Sans, are you ok?"

I was brought back to reality again. I look at her and smirk.

"Heya sweetheart. Wearing my t-shirt huh."

*Y/N's P.O.V*

"Sweetheart? Sans has never called you that before." you thought.

"Wearing my t-shirt huh."

Did he just say "his" t-shirt?! Papyrus gave you his clothes?!

"I HAD NO CLOTHES THAT WOULD BE FIT FOR THE HUMAN TO WEAR. SO, I JUST GRABBED SAN'S CLOTHES FROM HIS CLOSET."

Why were you blushing? Did you have feelings for him. Oh. No. You. Didn't. Flowey was slowly starting to wake up and rubbed his eyes with his petals.

"Y/N? What's with all the noise?"

"Oh. Sorry Flowey."

You take Flowey upstairs and left him in a nearby room so that he can sleep peacefully. You'll bring him back later. You head downstairs again. Sans was sitting at the table with one hand supporting his chin. He doesn't look too happy to try Papyrus's raviolis.

"HUMAN. TAKE A SEAT IN FRONT OF SANS. YOU'LL BE TASTING THE BEST RAVIOLIS MADE BY ME!"

You sit in front of Sans. Papyrus comes towards you both holding two plates of raviolis. Sans looks hesitant to try them. It can't be that bad right?
You grab your fork and stab into the ravioli. It doesn't look bad. Sans was looking at you with uncertainty. You take a bite......

It doesn't taste all that great, but at least it was edible.

"WELL. WHAT DO YOU THINK HUMAN? AREN'T THESE THE BEST RAVIOLIS?"

"It's tastes great Papyrus. Sans you should really *wince* try these."

Sans had a look saying "are you f*cking kidding me?! His raviolis taste disgusting." Papyrus had his arms crossed waiting for Sans to try it.

He growls under his breath and grabs the fork. He ate a piece of raviolis and looked like he wanted to spit it out.

"Tastes *wince* great boss."

"OF COURSE IT TASTES GREAT. I AM THE BEST AT COOKING RAVIOLIS AFTER ALL."

You get up from your seat.

"Thanks for the food Papyrus. I'm really full right now. I'm going to head to bed."

Sans also gets up from his seat.

"I ate a bit at Grillby's. I'm gonna head to bed too."

Sans heads upstairs to his bedroom and shuts his door. You went upstairs, to retrieve Flowey and headed back downstairs. You place Flowey near the couch where you were sleeping.

"HUMAN. ARE YOU SLEEPING THERE? SHOULDN'T YOU BE SLEEPING IN A ROOM?"

"Nah. I'll be fine. Thanks for caring for me though."

Papyrus slightly blushes and stomps his feet.

"I DO NOT CARE FOR YOU HUMAN!"

And runs to his room upstairs.

*giggles* "Goodnight Papyrus."

You curled up on the couch with a spare blanket and fell asleep.