Kidnapped pt.2.

You wake up in a dark room lying on a bed. It was awfully quiet in there. You get up and push the covers off of you. Where am I? You get up and start to wander around what looked like a lab. You finally come into a room where there were portraits of monsters. One of them looked familiar. You walk up to it and take a look. There was a scientist on the left and right side and a couple in between them. They almost looked like....... your parents?! How did they get in this portrait? Who is that scientist to your left was a skeleton with two cracks on his skull, the right side was a strange dinosaur looking scientist, and in the middle were your parents. They look different though.

Your father had horns that curled upward and your mother had long claws and a long tail. You didn't really have those features. You didn't have horns, claws, or a tail. What's going on?! You hear footsteps coming towards your way until it stops. You turn around and see one of the scientist from the portrait. Definitely had dinosaur-like features. It wore a red and black striped shirt with a lab coat over it. It also wore those glasses. Those glasses almost looked like the glowing white eyes in your dream!

"Oh? You're awake already?"

She turns to see that you have been looking at a certain "picture".

"Why do you look so confused? Have your parents ever showed their true form to you?"

"Who are you?"

"I'm Alphys, the royal scientist of the Underground. Your parents sure have created a magnificent hybrid."

"What are you talking about? I'm not a hybrid. I'm just an ordinary human."

She looks at you for a minute up and down and slowly smiles.

"That's what you think. Come with me and maybe I'll show you a few..... 'secrets'."

You were a little unsure of whether to trust Alphys, but curiosity had gotten the better of you. You had to know what your parents were keeping from you. Alphys stops in her tracks and turns to you. She reaches out to the lever on the wall and pull it down. You can feel something under you and the floor opens up. You gasp and fall down a slide. The slide carried you down a different room. Alphys also jumped down and landed on her feet.

"Don't just sit there human. Sit on this chair."

You see where Alphys was pointing and sat on the mechanical-like chair. Alphys then places a few cords on your head and one near your chest. She straps you in to the chair. You were already alert.

"Why did you strap me in? Is it painful?"

Alphys slowly grins and turns to look at you. She pulls out an injection with a glowing red liquid. She injects it in your arm and you were already trying to struggle to get out of the chair.

"Did you really think I would be a 'kind' monster? I will complete the project where your parents never wanted to complete and I'll make you into my finest pawn! The injection I have put into you allows me to control you. However, there's a catch. Why don't you look at your hand."

You peer over and see some kind of code appearing on your hand.

"W-what is that?!"

"Your expiration date sweetie."

She starts the machine and a button on the machine, much bigger than the other ones, was glowing a bright red. Suddenly the door blasts open and there was Sans. You felt a little relief, but it wasn't quite over yet.

"Sans!!!"

"Y/n! Alphys let her the f*ck go!!!"

Sans summons a gaster blaster and aims it towards Alphys. She quickly presses down a button and Sans was held back by a figure.

"Mettaton! You're just in time to see the grand finale!"

Mettaton? Who is that?

"I'll always be here whenever you need me Alphys darling~"

That voice. The figure comes out from the shadows and you can see a robot with four arms holding tightly around Sans. Did Alphys upgrade him or something?! Sans can't use his magic if Mettaton holds onto his arms like that. The large button on the machine finishes loading and make a *beep* sound. You had a really bad feeling about this.

"Let me the f*ck go you homosexual piece of sh*t!!!"

Mettaton's arms squeeze tighter around Sans.

"I can't do that Sans~"

Alphys presses down the button and you can feel exhilarating waves of pain traveling through your chest and head. You scream from the pain. The pain was just unbearable. I felt like someone was actually trying to tear your flesh from your body slowly, piece by piece.

*San's P.O.V*

Y/n!!! I can hear her scream from the pain.

"ALPHYS YOU MOTHERF*CKER!!!!!"

Alphys was just watching her laughing. I'll f*cking kill her and this stupid homo a** robot! No matter how hard I struggle, Mettaton's arms would wrap around me even tighter. I felt weak unable to help Y/n at this point. I don't want to see her in pain. If I had watched her more closely, she wouldn't have to be here. It's all of my f*cking fault. One of my arms were free and I was able to throw a sharp ended bone towards Mettaton's head. His arms release me and I ran towards Alphys. I used my telekinetic powers to knock her out of the way and destroyed the machine.

*Y/n's P.O.V* 

I open my eyes to see the dark ceiling. The leather straps had broken and my arms were free. I can't feel anything. My whole body was numb. The machine stopped and Sans was there. He must have broken the machine. Mettaton quickly grabbed Sans and secured his arms from using any more of his magic. I felt different. My head, hands, and my backside felt heavy. I look at myself and see that I had (type of horns), (type of claws), and (type of tail). My eyes slowly turns red and I had a feeling of bloodlust. I didn't feel the same anymore. Alphys had crawled over and reaches for a remote.

She repeatedly tries to press a red button on it, but it wasn't doing anything. I don't know how, but the words automatically finds its way from my mouth.

"Aww. What's wrong Alphys? Can't control your own p a w n? That's too bad."

You see Mettaton holding onto Sans. You raise your claws and slice of Mettaton's arms clean off, releasing Sans. It felt like you just cut through butter. Sans was looking at you with surprise on his face. You grabbed Alphys and teleported her to a random place somewhere in the Hotlands. She deserves it. You weren't going to kill her though. Now you looked somewhat like your parents now.

Your knees buckle up and you immediately felt weak. Sans comes over to you and picks you up. You can feel your strength decrease and your claw, horns, and tail disappear.

"I guess they only come out when I need them." you thought.

You look down at your hands and the expiration date has also disappeared. You get out one of your claws and prick your skin. The red liquid Alphys had injected into you was pouring out. You have to fix that when you get back. Sans teleports you both back to Snowdin. Your eyes felt heavy after all that pain. You lay your head on San's chest nd can hear his soul beating in a calm beat. Your eyes slowly closes, but before you could completely fall asleep, Sans had kissed your forehead.

"I'll make sure no one hurts you ever again."