Snowdin

You hear a pair of footsteps and a voice suddenly yells.

???:"SANS! THERE YOU ARE, YOU LAZY PILES OF BONES!!! YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO STAY AT YOUR POST AND WATCH OUT FOR HUMANS! HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO GET INTO THE ROYAL GUARD IF YOU'RE HERE BEING A LAZY PIECE OF SH*T!!!

"Is that his brother?" you thought.

You peeked out from behind the lamp to see what they were talking about.

"Hey bro- I mean boss."

"WHY ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR POST?! CAN'T YOU DO ANY GOD D*MN THING IN YOUR LIFE?!"

How can his brother be so mean to him? He hasn't done anything wrong. You felt that you should get out from behind this lamp.

You stepped out from behind and decided to help Sans.

*San's P.O.V*
Every time I have to hear Papyrus go over his speech over and over pisses me off. It's not my f*cking fault that I'm tired all the time.

Just as I was about to speak, Y/N had come out from behind the lamp.

"What the h*ll is she doing?!" I thought.

"SANS! ARE YOU EVEN PAYING ATTENTION TO WHAT I'M SAYING?! THIS IS EXACTLY WHY YOU'RE WORTHLESS!"

*Y/N's P.O.V*

You walked right in front of Sans and faced his brother Papyrus. He seems to be shocked to see you.

"SANS, IS THAT A HUMAN?"

"Yeah."

Papyrus turns to face you and gets in position.

"HUMAN! NO ONE HAS EVER BEEN DEFEATED BY ME, PAPYRUS THE TERRIBLE! I SHALL CAPTURE YOU AND TAKE UNDYNE'S PLACE AS HEAD OF THE ROYAL GUARD! ARE YOU READY TO MEET YOUR DEMISE?"

You face Papyrus getting in a defensive position just in case he attacked you.

"Look Papyrus. I don't want to fight y-"

* A bone that was sharp-tipped whizzed past inches from your face*

"I, PAPYRUS THE TERRIBLE WILL NOT FALL FOR YOUR TRICKS HUMAN! "

"I guess I have no choice." you thought.

Your soul appeared and the battle screen appeared. You aren't going to go down that easily and you weren't going to die in this battle either.

You handed Sans Flowey.

Flowey doesn't seem to like being held by Sans. Sans doesn't seem to like it either.

"Sorry Flowey, but I'm not going to get you involved in this fight. Sans, can you hold Flowey for a little bit? Oh, and if you hurt Flowey, I'll kick your a**."

You turned towards Papyrus again and get ready for your first fight away from the RUINS.

*San's P.O.V*
Why do I have to hold this weed? It's too..... hopeful-looking and I don't want to hold it, but for this kid's sake just this once.

*Flowey's P.O.V*
Does he really have to hold me? I don't want him to. He's the one that always telephones to the RUINS just to poke fun at me. I hope Y/N wins and finishes the battle soon. I don't want to be held by him. Especially him.

*Y/N's P.O.V*
I gotta win this battle, but not by hurting him. I have to somehow make him understand that I don't want to fight him.

"WHAT'S WRONG HUMAN? ARE YOU POSSIBLY TOO AFRAID TO TAKE ME ON, PAPYRUS THE TERRIBLE? NYA HA HA!"

"Seriously.....😑"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry guys. Had to end it there. I'm typing this late in the night and my fingers are killing me. I'll right the next chapter as soon as I can.
I hope you're enjoying the story. It's probably not all that good, but I'm trying.