Mew~?

Sans? I can see him walking towards where I was. I can't let him see me like this! I look around to try and find a hiding spot. There was a boulder I can hide behind right next to a bush. I tried to run over there, but my claws got caught on my scarf and I ended up tripping. My face hit straight towards the snow. Just great. Someone picks me up and turn me towards them. I shook my head side to side really fast and shook the snow away from my face. It was Sans. He gives me a scary look and sees the scarf I'm wearing. Sh*t.

"Mew?"

(If you don't know what cat to be, use the one at the top)

*San's P.O.V*

What kind of animal is this? It's so soft, fragile, small, and cute. I see the small scarf it was wearing and it looked very familiar to Y/n's scarf. I look at it in the eyes and can see a bright (eye color) eye looking back at me. This couldn't be Y/n right? It opens it's small mouth and says:

"Mew?"

It's so cute. I think I'll keep it. I'm not sure if boss will let me keep it, but does it look like I give a shit? I put the small animal in my coat and head home. Where is Y/n? She just suddenly disappeared out of the house. Exploring maybe? Well whatever.

*Y/n's P.O.V*

I feel my face heat up when he puts me inside his coat. I'm not really used to being a cat yet. I'm not used to...... the feeling of being naked. I mean I have fur, but still. At least the pocket is warm. He enters the house and takes me out from his pocket.

"What do you even eat?"

He sets me down on the floor and heads into the kitchen. I just sat there and waited. He suddenly comes running out of the kitchen and up to his room. He comes down a little later and comes back with a smooth black collar with a golden bell jingling on the front. He pick me up and sits on the couch with me on his lap. He wanted to put a collar on me?! What if I turn back and choke on that small thing?! I try to get out of his lap, but he uses his magic to keep me down. My ears went down and I give him a look saying that I didn't want a collar on me.

"If ya don't wanna get killed, you should at least let other monsters know you belong to me."

B-belong to him?! I'm glad my face was covered in fur. Now I can blush as hard as I want without him seeing it. He lays me down on my backside on his lap and grabs my front paws. He starts to squeeze it and see my claws coming out and then back in. To be honest, it felt like a little massage. I look at Sans and see his smile slowly fading into a worried frown.

"I wish I didn't have to call my brother "boss". It's my fault he became like this. What if he doesn't acknowledge me as his brother anymore? Y/n was the only one who actually cared for me in a long time. Heh. I must sound like a f*cking weirdo. What the hell am I even saying? I can't believe I'm talking to an animal now."

"Mew~?"

" She's just so beautiful in my eyes. She was nice no matter how much I tried to push her away. I......I think I love her too much. Heh."

Your eyes widen and you look up at him. Was that what he thought about you? Your heart was beating and you felt butterflies in your stomach. It felt kinda nice. If you could change back, you would've given him a big hug. He sighs and looks out the window. He picks you up and brings you up to his room. He take his slippers off and climbs into bed and sets you down next to him. He must be tired already. You curl up next to him and purr. You didn't know how. It just happened.

                                                                  *Time Skip*

You wake up in the middle of the night and stretch. Huh. No nightmare today. You see that you've turned back............ AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

You were literally wearing nothing at all and only had that collar on. Sans had one arm around your stomach. You quickly get out of bed and make a mad dash to the spare room. How embarrassing! You pray that no one was up. You try to find some of your spare clothes, but they were nowhere to be found. There was a little note on your bag:

"Your clothes are being washed and won't get done until tomorrow. Look inside the closet for the other set of clothes. This was suggested by Mettaton."

-Papyrus

You look inside the closet..........

Aw hell no. You were not going to wear this. You were not happy with Mettaton's pick.