King of all Monsters

You regain consciousness again and see Sans and Flowey.

"Sans? Flowey?"

"I'm here."

"You're alright!"

You sit back up and see that your body was completely healed from all cuts and bruises. Did Flowey use his friendliness pellets?

"My friendliness pellets really worked!"

"Thank you Flowey."

You look at Sans and he immediately averts his gaze from you.

"I'm so sorry Y/n. I didn't want to hurt you. I was only trying to keep you safe from......."

"The king?"

"Yeah......."

"Sans, you know I have to."

You get up and pick up Flowey. Flowey wraps around your shoulder and arms. You gave Sans one last hug before leaving, but he held your hand to keep you from leaving.

"Y/n......please."

"Sans, I have to go."

".................just be careful....."

"I will."

You slowly release his hands and leave him there in the judgement hall. It's time to meet your match. Flowey shakes a little and gets nervous.

"Be careful Y/n. The king, Asgore, he's very strong. I wouldn't underestimate him if I were you. He's dangerous."

You nod your head and stand in front of the entrance. You take a deep breath and exhale. There's no turning back. You step inside the entrance and see someone in the middle of the room with their back turned to you. It must be Asgore. You take a few steps closer before the king spoke:

"So....... you've made it this far."

He turns around and the sight was intimidating. The king doesn't look nice at all. He was holding a red-forked spear and his eyes were a glowing red.

"You must be here to free everyone I assume."

"Yes."

"Well in order to do that, you're going to have to sacrifice your soul to me."

You can see seven containers emerge out of the ground. Each one contained a soul except one. That container was for your soul.

"You have six souls. Isn't that powerful enough to break the barrier?"