Waterfalls

You washed your clothes in the washing machine they let you borrow. After they were cleaned and dried you put them on and packed your things. You put on your scarf and take Flowey. The brothers were waiting at the door for you.

Y/N: Thanks for letting me stay for the night. I really appreciate it.

Sans: No problem sweetheart.

Papyrus: DON'T FORGET HUMAN. WE STILL HAVE A REMATCH.

Y/N: Ok Papyrus. I won't forget.

You and Flowey head into a tunnel where a hooded figure was waiting there.

???: Tra la la. I am the river person. Where would you like to go?

Y/n: To the Waterfalls please.

You step on the boat and floated down the river. The temperature was no longer cold. The temperature was perfect. You take your scarf off and put it in your back pack. You arrive at Waterfalls and you step out of the boat.

River person: Beware of the one who speaks in hands.

You give your thanks and head off. This place was beautiful. The gems acted almost like stars, the place was peaceful, and the water sounds made it calming. What you didn't know was that a figure was keeping a close eye over you. You walk down farther and came across five different paths. Three leading upwards, one on your right and another to your left. You took the left path first. The path was filled with echo flowers and little blue lights were floating around like fireflies. Who knew the underground had such a wonderful place?

You look for another path and walk down the right path. The path led you to a raining tunnel. You grab an umbrella to keep the water from soaking you and make your way down. On the side of the path you see a statue. It was all cracked and sad looking. You put an umbrella on top of it to keep the water from wearing down the statue. Then a sweet lullaby fills your ears. You really liked it. It's very soothing.

You continue your way towards the path and come across a tall grass field. Flowey turns to you.

Flowey: Y/n, I'm going to try and find a safe path for us to take. Wait here in the field. I'll come find you later.

Flowey climbs out of the shoe, falls to the ground, and disappears underground. You wait in the small field until you hear a voice. One of them was Papyrus, but the other voice was unfamiliar.

???: Where is the human Papyrus? I asked you to capture it and yet you failed to do so?!

Papyrus: I DON'T KNOW WHERE THE HUMAN IS, BUT I DO KNOW THAT THEY WEAR A SCARF.

???: A red scarf eh... Find the human and bring their soul to me!

The conversation seemed to have ended. You try to crawl away but you bump into something furry. You look up and see Sans.

Y/n: Sans?

Sans: Hey there sweetcheeks.

Y/n: *rolls your eyes* What are you doing here?

Sans: Wait. Stay quiet for a sec.

Y/n: What do you me-

Sans: Shh! If Undyne sees you, she'll kill you right on the spot.

You look towards the direction Undyne was in. She seemed to be looking around her surroundings.
Sans grabbed your shoulders and pulls you close to him. You start to blush when he holds you closer to him. Out of nowhere, a spear is thrown towards your direction. Sans was quick enough to pull you out of the way without making a sound.

Undyne: ..... Was it just my imagination? Tch. What a waste of my energy.

She leaves and disappears into the shadows. You let out a sigh of relief. You realized you were on top of Sans. He blankly stares at you. Blushing you try to get off of him, but he flips you both over. He held both of your wrists with his hands. Now he was hovering over you.

Y/n: S-Sans?