A Dwelling Monster

*Dreaming*

I was running away from something. I didn't know what, but I was running. My instincts were telling me to keep running and to not give in. The darkness is catching up to me and my whole body freezes. The darkness surrounds me and I see another part of myself. The other me looked darker and more intimidating. I can't move my body. Something was keeping me from getting away. The other me comes closer and her eyes were glowing a furious red.

"Why don't you give up and give in to me Y/n? It'll make it easier for the both of us. You and I can become the most powerful god there ever was! We can control this universe together!"

"No! I will never give in to you! You're just a fragment of my dream. None of this is real."

"Hahahaha!!! Do you actually think that this is all just a dream? Wake up Y/n! I am not just a fragment of your dream. I am a part of you. I am just the darker part of yourself. Why don't you just give up your soul to me? Well, maybe you'll change your mind later, but remember, if you need to be any stronger just let me in control of your soul and I'll just give you unimaginable powers!"

"I'll never submit to you!"

"We'll see about that."

                                                                      *Dream ends*

I jolted up from my sleep and just sat there clutching onto the blanket. I close my eyes and told myself to calm down. That other me sure looked intimidating. I decided to walk around the house this time. I'm not going to take any chances outside. I head upstairs and peek through Papyrus's door. He was still asleep. I check on Sans and of course he's asleep. There was nothing to do in the house. What am I supposed to do. I look and see the kitchen. Maybe I can cook something for breakfast. I head into the kitchen and look around for some ingredients and cooking materials. They didn't really have much, but they did have a lot of cooking materials. I put on my scarf and head outside. I headed out to some stores and bought some ingredients. I head back to the house and lay the ingredients down on counter. I put on an apron and get ready to cook: Butterscotch-Cinnamon Pie

After the pie was done baking in the oven, you put on some oven mitts and take it out of the oven. It smells so good~! You smile at your work and get some whip cream and cinnamon powder. You put some whip cream on the pie and put a dash of cinnamon on top.

*San's P.O.V*

I can hear someone cooking in the kitchen. Is it Y/n? Why is she cooking this late? Did she have another nightmare or somethin'? I get up from my bed and open my door. Can't say it doesn't smell good. I quietly walked downstairs and peek from the corner. So she really was cooking something. It looked like she was making some kind of pie. She looks pretty cute in that apron.

*Y/n's P.O.V*

I was having a lot of fun cooking. I remember making this pie with my parents. My parents...... I know I have to go back, but........ it won't hurt if I stayed longer would it? I take the dishes and place them in the sink. I can see my reflection in the water. I have whip cream all over my face. I guess that happens if I have fun with too much whip cream. I licked some off my cheeks. Tastes really good. I should take a shower after this. I put the ingredients away, but just as I was putting the last ingredient into the cabinet, I feel someone's arms wrap around me. I turn to look and see Sans there hugging me.

"Oh, did I wake you up? Sorry, I just have to get the kitchen cleaned up first."

"..........."

"Sans? Are yo-woah!"

I feel him pick me up and turn the kitchen lights off. I whisper-yelled:

"Sans! Let go! I'm not done cleaning yet!"

"You can clean it later sweet cheek."

"No, I can't clean it later. Now put me down!"

"Sorry sweetheart but that's not gonna happen anytime soon."

He opens the door to his room and puts me down. He gets out his t-shirt and hands me one to wear.

"Just wear this after you clean up."

"Ok?"

I started to walk toward his door, but he blocks my way. Now I'm confused.

"Hey Sans? You told me to go wash and then change."

"Yeah."

"So, can you move so I can take a shower?"

"Sure, but first~"

He grabs both of my arms and pull me face to face with him. He starts to lick the whip cream off of my cheeks.

"Sans! I can just clean that up myself. Stop! You're getting your saliva all over my face. It's nasty!"

This is so embarrassing! I break free from his grip and make a mad dash towards the spare room. I lock the door behind me and hear Sans laughing from his room. He is such a pervert. I set the t-shirt down on the floor and decided to use this shower.

                                                                     *Time Skip*

I put San's t-shirt on and it came all the way down to my knees. I dried my hair and let it loosely hang. I open the door and step out. I head downstairs again and went back to sleep on the couch. I pulled the blankets over me and got ready to sleep. I was almost asleep, until I felt another weight in front of me. I reach out and feel someone's chest. I open my eyes and see Sans.

"Did I wake ya up? Just go back to sleep."

"Aren't you going to sleep in your bed?"

"I think I'll stay here. Wouldn't want ya t' get anymore nightmares."

"Aww, how cute."

"Don't call me that."

You smile and cuddle into his chest. His arms reached around you and started to rub your back in a comforting way.

" 'Night Y/n."