Unexpected Term of Events

Since the song below aren't working, I'm posting it up here. Sorry :(

_______________________________________

"S-Sans?"

*Sans P.O.V*

I look at her and see her blushing under me. It frustrates me so much. Why do I feel like I can't kill her anymore? I made a promise, but Y/n makes me want to break that promise. I could never hurt her. I let go of her wrists and hug her. I nuzzled my face into her shoulders. What the f*ck am I doing. I'm probably creeping her out. That was until she wrapped her arms around me and asked if I was ok.

*Y/n's P.O.V*

I wrapped my arms around him. His hug was different now. It felt more secure and a feeling of not wanting to let go. He looked like he was struggling with his feelings. You wanted to show him that he doesn't have to be alone in this world forever. You tighten your hug around him.

"Hey Sans.... no matter what, if you need someone I'll always be there for you. Don't ever think that you're alone in this world."

*San's P.O.V*

My eyes widen as she tells me that she'll always be there for me. Never has anyone told me that they would always be there for me.

"Heh, you're a strange kid y'know."

I don't ever want to let her go. She was my only light in this world. I can't imagine losing her. She made me feel safe and loved. What is happening to me? Why does she make me feel this way? I don't want to let her go. I get this feeling where I want to just stay like this forever. Why does she have to be so god d*mn cute. Agh! It's so frustrating!

*Y/n's P.O.V*

I hope my words reached him. I don't want him to think I'll just abandon him. I want to be there for him, even in his toughest times. You loosen your grip on him and look up at him. He still kept staring at you with those eyes.

"Um Sans? Could you maybe get up now? It's a little embarrassing in this position."

He gives you an expression of realization before blushing. He quickly gets up from his position. You also get up from your position.

"Y'know Sans, if you wanted a hug you could have just asked. You didn't have to knock me down to get a hug *laughs*"

He pulls his hood over his head and tries to cover his blush. How cute. Before you can tell him goodbye, you hear a familiar voice behind you.

"Y/n? Is that you?"

No. It couldn't be. You turn around and see your ex-boyfriend, (boyfriend name). Sans looked behind you with a confused look.

"Hey Y/n, you know this kid?"

"........."

"Y/n, just who're you with? After your parents said you were missing I came down here to find you."

"Why would you come down here to find me? What happened to your new girlfriend (Enemy's name)?"

"Y/N, butter-cup, she meant nothing to me. I swear."

"Oh yeah? Why did I catch you kissing (e/n) in your car? You're nothing more to me than a man wh*re. Just why are you here?!"

"I came to bring you back. I want to start over again Y/n. I even made a song for you in hopes of bringing us back together. I was wrong to leave you Y/n."

San's eyes burned a fiery red and was ready to beat the living daylights out of him. All three of you ended up getting a crowd of monsters watching you yelling: