Recovery

I really love this song and I think it fits with Underfell!Sans x Reader. Doesn't anyone agree with me? No? Ok.....

Song: Everytime you kissed me

Sung by: Yuki Kajiura

The chapter that I've written does have sin (I see you sinners out there) so this is a warning.

Very Graphic

~Undertale21XX

_______________________________________________________________

I come back to reality and feel the temperature go from hot to cold. It actually helped ease the wound on my side a little bit. I am taken quickly inside the house and the door slams shut. I hear another footstep coming from upstairs.

"SANS! AREN'T YOU SUPPOSED TO BE AT WOR- WHAT HAPPENED TO Y/N?!"

"I don't have time to f*cking explain right now!"

I can feel my back rest on the couch and my body stops floating. I feel so weary and tired. I look at my hands that have been covering my wound. There was definitely a lot of blood, but I also see something else in it. It was glowing red and gooey. Sans took my hands in his and examined the glowing substance.

"Sh*t. She used a poison-tipped spear. How many cuts did she give you? There's one on the side of your stomach, neck, arms, and your legs."

Papyrus comes down with bandages and ointments. He sets them down next to Sans and looks at your wounds. His eyes widen.

"SANS, ARE THESE WOUNDS FROM UNDYNE?"

"Yeah. She used her poison-tipped spears. We're going to have to suck the poison out of her."

Sans brings a bucket for them to spit the poison out.

"Y/n, sweetheart, this might hurt a little bit."

"TRY AND NOT SQUIRM SO MUCH WHEN WE SUCK THE POISON OUT."

(If they both do it, then it will be faster to get the poison out)

Sans rips the scarf from your neck and pulls your shirt down to your collarbone. Papyrus lifts your pants a little bit to see the wound on your leg. Sans starts to suck the poison out of your neck and Papyrus starts to suck the poison from your thigh. The pain shot through your body and tears were starting to fall.

"Aahhh~ mmm~"

You were trying to keep the painful noises from your mouth from escaping. You grip onto San's jacket squeezing your eyes closed. A faint blush was appearing on your face. Why wouldn't you blush? Sans was sucking your neck and Papyrus was sucking from your thigh for the love of god!! They both spit the poison out and move on to the next body part. Sans started sucking the poison from your stomach and Papyrus started to suck the poison from your arms.

"Mmmm~ ouch! It hurts so much *tears fall*"

Sans looks up from your stomach and spits the poison out. He's smirking and has a small red blush across his face. Why?

"I'll help you feel better~"

He forms a glowing red tongue and licks your wounds. You start to blush and cover your face from embarrassment.

"Mmm~ Sans! D-don't lick the- Mmmm~!"

Papyrus has a small tint of red from hearing the noises you were making. He takes the bucket and opens the door outside to dump the poison out.

"I'LL BE DUMPING THE POISON OUTSIDE!"

"Take your time boss~"

The door closes and shuts behind Papyrus. Sans continues to lick your stomach wound.

"H-hey! The poisons all gone now. Y-you can stop l-l-licking m-me now."

You try to push him away, but with a little bit of magic, he used it to hold your hands together to your chest. He is now hovering over you. He gently kisses your neck and collarbone. You turned your head away from him and tried to keep the noises from coming out of you. He grabs your chin and turns your head towards him.

"Don't you turn your head away from me Y/n. Why keep your noise away from me? He licks your ear, which causes you to gasp. He takes this opportunity to kiss you. You couldn't help it. You can't hide the noises you were making when he kisses you.

*San's P.O.V*

She makes such a cute sound and her face made it even cuter. It was music to my ears. I should probably let her rest, but she looks like she's enjoying it. I break the kiss and a thread of saliva connected our tongues. She was breathing out for air and clutching onto my jacket. How much more is she going to make me feel this way? I don't think I'll be able to keep my promise to that woman behind the door. I don't have the guts to kill her anymore. I get up from my position and smirk in her direction.

"Well that was fun. I didn't know you had it in ya Y/n."

*Y/n's P.O.V*

I was so embarrassed.

1.) They ripped some clothes away from me

2.) They were both sucking the poison out of me

3.) I was left alone with Sans and ended up getting another kiss

I won't be able to sleep like this. I hear Sans leaning over the couch and giving me a kiss on the forehead before saying:

"Get some rest Y/n, or would you rather have me do it again~?"

"S-S-Sans!!!"