Dreams and Forgotten Past

Sans hands you Flowey back.

"Here, take the weed."

Did he just call Flowey a weed?!

"Hey! Flowey isn't a weed! He's a flower!"

"Whatever kid. If you want a place to crash, you can come stay at our house."

He grabs your arm and tells you to close your eyes.

You get suspicious but close your eyes anyways. You start to feel as light as a feather and then things started to sway and get dizzy.

You see your reflection in a puddle. It looked like another you, but different somehow. The reflection spoke:

Other Y/N: Well if it isn't the other me. I was waiting for you.

Y/N: Who are you?

Other Y/N: You don't remember me? Well, that's fine. I can't believe you can't remember who you really are.

Y/N: W-what do you m-mean?

It didn't say anything. Your reflection disappears and everything goes dark. Then, you see your parents.

"Mom! Dad!"

Mom: You are such a disappointment Y/N.

"Mom?"

Dad: Why did we have to raise such a weak child?

"D-dad?" your voice starts to shake.

They disappear and then another scene comes to your mind. It felt so familiar.

You are in a strange, dark lab. As you walk down the hallways, it's like you've walked through them before. You came to a room, where you see a tall, dark figure mumbling to himself. The figure suddenly breaks the glass tube which held some kind of red liquid.

"Why isn't this working? It should be working....."

The figure turns around towards you. His name tag on his lab coat read: W.D Gaster

The scene became a blur and it shows a scene where Gaster seemed to be taking notes on some kind of experiment he was working on. The "thing" inside the containment was a blur and you couldn't make it out.

As you tried to remember something, a sharp pain shoots through your head. You fell to your knees from the shock and grabbed your head. The pain was now spreading throughout your whole body. The pain was unbearable, yet you couldn't scream.

*San's P.O.V*

I set her on the couch after she went out on me after I teleported to the house. I guess teleporting was a little too much for this human's head. Just how am I going to kill her? I'll just kill her later. I was on my way upstairs to take a shower before hearing Papyrus slam the door open from downstairs. He sees the human lying on the couch and stares for a while. For a second, I thought I saw his eyes glow a slight purple, before stomping into the kitchen saying, "Pisses me off."

                                                                  *Time skip*

I headed downstairs and see the human girl twisting and whimpering in her sleep.

"Is she having a nightmare?" I thought.

I came closer to the couch to get a closer look, but her arms suddenly wrapped around my neck and pulled me closer to her. Shocked, I tried to get her to let go of me, but her grip was firm. I can see her tears spilling down her face. What is this feeling? Why do I feel pity for her? I suddenly get the urge to hug her back.

I haven't hugged anyone for years, heck, I don't even remember the last time I hugged anybody.

*Y/N's P.O.V*

Waking up from your nightmare, you can feel someone hugging you back. Wait. Who's hugging you? You look to see that Sans was hugging you back. You started blushing a little bit, but the hug was comforting. You hugged him tighter.

"Y-Y/N?"