Strange Feelings

Hey guys! So, I just got my first comment on my book and well, I'm gonna post the chapter a little early. He/she put me in such a good mood and made my day.

Well, enjoy this chapter.

~Undertale21XX

_____________________________________

*San's P.O.V*

"Y-Y/N?"

She hugs me tighter and I could feel my face going red. What is this feeling? Why is my soul beating louder? What the h*ll is wrong with me? Monsters like me shouldn't feel this way!

*Y/N's P.O.V*

You let go of him and see a small tint of red across his face. You smiled at him.

"Thank you for comforting me. It was really helpful."

His face turns so red that it could put tomatoes to shame.

"I didn't help you at all brat! You just pulled me in suddenly and started hugging me!"

He looks cute trying to deny that he hugged you. You stretch and get off the couch and leave him to "cool off."

Meanwhile, you see Papyrus cooking in the kitchen. He seemed to be making raviolies. You make your way into the kitchen.

"H-HUMAN?!"

He looked... worrisome? Why? You haven't done anything. You looked at a nearby mirror and see that the scarf you just wore was off and there was a bruise.

It must have been from the fight you and Papyrus had earlier.

"It's ok Papyrus. It's just a bruise. It doesn't really hurt that mu-"

Your sentence was cut off by Papyrus grabbing your arm and pulling you up the stairs with him to his room. He placed you on his bed and gets out a medical kit. Was he trying to help you? You were kind of surprised to see him act this way.

He starts to put ointment on your bruise and scratches on your arms.

"Nghh. That actually stings."

"HOLD STILL HUMAN."

*San's P.O.V*

I just need to cool off and forget that just ever happened.

I opened the door outside and walked for a while.

She did look cute though. Wait! What the f*ck am I saying right now?! Keep it together Sans! You have to kill her at some point.

*sigh*

I went back inside the house. I look inside the kitchen, but Papyrus wasn't there. Neither was the human.

"Where'd they go all of a sudden?"

I make my way upstairs and on my way to my room, I hear Y/N in Papyrus's room. I was gonna knock on his door, but then I hear Y/N's voice.

"Nghh~ Papyrus"

"HOLD STILL HUMAN. IF YOU KEEP MOVING HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO HELP YOU?"

Help her with what?! What're they doing?!

"Papyrus. That hurts~ and it's too big"

My heart felt heavy and I was angry? Why? What are these strange emotion? Before I knew it I just slammed the door open.

"WHAT DO YOU THINK YO-ur doing?"

I see Papyrus trying to put a large band-aid on a small cut. Which caused her to say "it's too big" and what I thought was a moan was actually her hissing from the pain.

"Oh. Hey Sans."

"SANS! HOW MANY TIMES MUST I TELL YOU TO NOT SLAM MY DOOR?"

*Y/N's P.O.V*

Sans looked embarrassed before quickly continuing his way to his room. What was that all about?

"UGH. THAT IGNORANT BASTARD WON'T EVER F*CKING LISTEN TO WHAT I SAY."