Voice on the other side of the door

"Home? Did she want you to live with her?", you thought before she pulled you (again) into her house. There were two hallways and a basement. That basement looked like it could help you get out of here. Toriel turned towards you." You can explore wherever you like my child, but you may not go down that basement." You were curious to see what was down the basement. "I'm gonna explore that place later." Toriel guided you down the hallway to your right and stood in front of the door at the end of the hallway. She opened the door and tells you that this will be the room you will be staying in. You took a peek and see a bed, desk, lamp, and a wardrobe with some fresh new clothes for you. You turned towards Toriel and thanked her. She smiles in an insane way and says,"I will be making a pie for the both of us. Tell me my child, would you like blood or blood?" Wait. Blood? Did she just say blood?! Before you can answer she completely ignores you. "Blood it is then! I think you will love my special pie very much my child." She closes the door behind her and you just stand there confused. "What just happened?" you thought. You turn towards Flowey with a little concerned look. You did not want to know what kind of blood she's using for her pie. "Y/N, we should get out of here. It's not safe here. She'll kill you!"

You know you should, but your eyes felt like a boulder and they wouldn't stay open. You decided to rest a little bit and then head down the basement. "How about we sleep a little before we go? Aren't you a little tired Flowey?" Flowey thought for a while before finally agreeing with your decision. You put on some fresh clothes from the wardrobe and snuggle yourself in the blankets. *The bed is soft and warm*
*It fills you with determination*
You slowly slip into the darkness and drift into sleep.

*Few hours later*

You wake up and see Flowey sleeping. You see a plate in front of you. It looks like a pie, only dripping with red liquid, which you assumed was blood, and something slimy. You didn't want to get up from your bed, but you had to. You pried yourself out of the bed's warmth and pick up the plate to examine it. You were right. It was blood, but you didn't want to know where the blood was from. You pray that it's not from another human being. The slimy thing were snails. Wait. S-snails?! You set the plate down on the desk quickly. You weren't hungry anymore. There is no way you were going to eat that slimy, bloody pie. Who would eat this stuff? Well...
maybe Toriel would, but that's not the point. You packed some fresh clothes into your bag and shook Flowey awake. "Y/N, your awake?" He slowly rubbed his eyes with his petals. How cute. You sling your backpack on your shoulder, took Flowey with you, and headed down the basement.

"This basement sure does have a long hallway." you thought. You were about to turn a corner before Flowey told you to stop. "What's wrong Flowey?" He puts a petal to his mouth. "Sshhh! She'll hear you." You peeked around the corner to see Toriel talking..... to the door? You listened closely and hear Toriel talking with someone from the other side of the door.

*Toriel's P.O.V*

Toriel: I love this child. They're so sweet.

???: Sounds like this kid is growing on you, huh Tori.

Toriel: ............

???: Tori?

Toriel: Hey Sans?

???: Yeah Tori?

Toriel: Knock knock

???: Really Tori? Right now?

Toriel: Knock knock!

???: *sighs* alright. Who's there?

Toriel: I dare.

???: I dare who?

Toriel: I dare YOU to kill the child when no one else can.

???: That's not even a proper knock knock joke. But I'll take ya up on that dare.