Undyne the Undying pt.2

Vulgar language ahead!!!
____________________________________

You look up at the tall salute who blocked your way. The salute slowly comes into your view. She looked like some type of fish monster. She had fiery red hair, a fit body, and looked bloodthirsty for your soul. This wasn't gonna end well won't it. She threw a red spear towards your way and you had very little time to dodge it. The spear ended up wounding the side of your stomach. Blood spilled from where you were and fear had stricken through your entire body. She's quick!

"I heard that you humans can beat us monsters very easily. Doesn't look like it. I'm gonna tear through your flesh piece by piece and prove my worth to Asgore!"

Who is Asgore? Is he the leader of the royal guards too? Could he be the king you heard people talking about. It doesn't matter now. Your wound didn't look too good. A lot of blood was spilling. You held your side with one hand to stop from blood loss. You didn't want to fall unconscious and get your soul taken away. You stood your ground and ask her:

"Hey Undyne, how about becoming friends? I don't want to fight you and right now, I'm pretty sure you can see that I am in no position to fight you."

"Hah! You think I'll just back down from this opportunity like this?! I won't stop until I have your soul!"

She threw more spears towards your direction. You were able to dodge them, but because of the amount of blood you were losing, your movements are slowing you down.

"C'mon! Is that all you got human?!"

"Undyne..... please..... let's stop this fighting."

You spare Undyne over and over again. She looks uneasy now.

"Why aren't you fighting me back? Show me your true colors human and fight back!!!"

You spread your arms out and show Undyne that you don't want to fight her.

*Undyne's P.O.V*

Why isn't the human fighting back? This is boring. I kept throwing spears at her and as she dodges them, I can see her movements becoming slower. It's working! I'll have her soul and prove myself to Asgore how worthy I am to him! The battle continues on and the human still refuses to fight. Look at all that blood she's losing. She should just let me kill her. What is this feeling? Am I feeling pity for her? No! I won't let her fool me! Yet, this feeling is starting to overwhelm my task. I watch as she gets weaker. Blood was everywhere. Why won't she back down? Shoot! She's running away!

*Y/n's P.O.V*

I ran down the hall as fast as my legs could carry me. I looked at my hand and it was just drenched in my blood. My vision is a little fuzzy, but I won't let that stop me. I will get her to see my side. I pass by Sans who was in the hot dog stand. He looks like he's going to wake up from his small nap. I heard Undyne's footsteps inching closer to me. Using what little energy I had left, I ran across the bridge across the magma. Undyne seems to be slowing down. I think the heat is getting to her, since she's a water monster. They don't really do well in a hot place like this. As I reached the end of the bridge I can't run anymore. My wound might have opened a little bit, while I was running. I look behind me and see Undyne. She was trudging towards me with a weary look across her face.

She suddenly collapsed and was lying there. I see a water fountain and decided to bring her some water. I brought her a cup of water and poured it over head. This water should help her feel better. She revives and stands up. She gives me a look of confusion before leaving me there. Well, at least I got her to stop fighting me. I look at my wound and believe me, it didn't look too good. I see a fuzzy figure across the bridge running towards me. Is it my wound that's making me see fuzzy things or was it the heat getting to me? Could be both. I collapse from my blood loss, but I didn't meet the ground. I started to fall into darkness and lost consciousness.

*San's P.O.V*

I slowly wake from my nap seeing Undyne running with a spear in her hand. She wouldn't have her spear out unless.... I quickly get out of the stand I was in and see her going after Y/n. I can see droplets of blood on the ground. Is that Y/n's blood?! What did Undyne do to her?! I'll kill her! Right before I could use my magic, I see Y/n...... helping her?! Why would she be helping someone who tried to kill her. Undyne is recovering from the heat. I swear if she lays one f*cking hand on Y/n, I won't hesitate to kill her myself. Instead she just turned and left Y/n there. F*ck! Y/n's gonna fall from blood loss! I quickly run across the bridge and use my magic to catch her before she could fall. Just in time. There was a massive amount of blood where Y/n was.

I swear if that fish b*tch is close to killing Y/n, I will f*cking put that b*tch in her place. Even if she was head of the royal guards. I carry Y/n and teleport us back to our house. Don't you f*cking dare die out on me Y/n!