Alphys

After finishing breakfast, you put the dish in the sink, hugged Sans bye, and leave the house. I followed the path down to where that scary river person was and asked him to take me down to the Hotlands. His eyes glow red and the boat begins to float down the river. When I reached the Hotlands, I get off the boat and make my way down the path. I see Alphy's lab and I was thinking whether I should try and get her to be my friend again. Worth  shot. I enter the door and everything was quiet. I can hear a squeaky voice speaking in Japanese. I peek in the room and see Alphys watching anime there...... alone. I knock on the corner of the door and she turns to look at me. Her eyes widen.

"I didn't know you like anime Alphys."

She covers the tv with her back and gives you  glare.

"Why're you here?"

"I just wanted us to be friends Alphys. I'm not here to fight you. I just want us to be friends. I'm sorry for teleporting you .......... somewhere, I really am."

"Why would someone like you, be friends with someone like me? Don't you get it? Having friends would just be getting in your way."

"Alphys, you know, that's not entirely true. Friends can help you a lot. They support you and help you in every way. You don't have to push them away. I'll be your friend."

"You're kidding me right?"

I walk over to Alphys and give her a hug. I can feel her tense up and try to push me away.

"Get off."

"Not until I can get you to be my friend."

*sigh* " Why are you even trying?"

"Why? Isn't it obvious? I want you to be my friend."

"Don't you remember everything I've done to hurt you?"

" Well, I forgive you."

"Whatever."

"So, you'll be my friend?!"

"I guess?"

Your smile grows wider and you hug Alphys tighter. You've gotten Alphy's to become your friend! You let go of her and smile. Alphys starts to smile a little too.

*Alphy's P.O.V*

I can feel myself smiling too. It's been so long........ how long has it been? No one has ever been this nice to me. Maybe......... we can become good friends.

*Y/n's P.O.V*

Alphys still had her back against the tv.

"Do you like anime?"

She gives me an embarrassed look and turns her head away from me.

"I-If you hate anime, I can understand-"

" I love anime!"

"Y-you do?"

"Yeah! Can I watch with you?"

"Sure?"

I grab Alphy's hand and she seemed to be surprised at my actions. We both sat on a couch hugging cushions laughing once in a while and had lots of fun. Alphys is a really nice person on the inside. I think we'll be really good friends. I've never seen Alphys smile before. It feels nice to see monsters smile again. I am determined to bring hope back into their eyes. While watching anime, I feel Alphys fall asleep on my shoulders. I smile and slowly laid her head down on a pillow and pulled a blanket over her. I turned the tv off and hear Alphys mumbling:

"Undyne ~"

My heart just skipped a beat. Does she have a thing for Undyne? Well, I'm not one to judge. I was just about to leave until Alphys suddenly grabbed my arm. I turn back to look back at her and she tells me:

"Wait. I never got your name."

"It's Y/n."

"I need you to do something for me."

"What is it?"

"It's about Mettaton. I forgot that I redesigned him to destroy you and I need him back at the lab to get that out of his systems. Do you think you could bring him back?"

"Sure. (If he doesn't kill me first.)"

"Here come with me."

Alphys quickly gets up and leads me back to the main room. She takes out a walkie talkie from a drawer and hands it to me.

"Use this. I will communicate with you through this."

I take the walkie talkie and put it in my pocket. I leave the lab and Alphys gives me directions around the Hotlands, telling me where to go.

                                                                                  *Time skip*

You walk down the hallway as Alphys hacked the system to make it easier for you to pass. In the end, you see a cubic robot in front of you.

" Oh? It's you again."