Undyne and Confessions

Your wounds are slowly healing and you felt much better. You still wanted to get to know Undyne though. I mean, she didn't mean to hurt you this bad right? She was probably just confused. You get up from the couch and slowly walk over to see Papyrus.

"Hey Papyrus? Do you think you can take me to see Undyne? I want her to know that I'm ok."

"Y/N, ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR F*CKING MIND?! SHE'LL KILL YOU RIGHT ON THE SPOT!"

"Maybe if I give her a gift, she'll let me talk to her. Please?"

"YOUR WOUNDS STILL HAVE TO HEAL AND I, PAPYRUS THE TERRIBLE, WILL NOT LET YOU MOVE FROM YOUR SPOT."

He slings you over his shoulders, walks to the couch, and lays you down. You sit there and pout. He leaves you there and goes upstairs. Guess you're gonna have to do this the hard way. You grab a coat from a hanger and step outside. You make sure Sans couldn't see you from his hot dog stand. You make your way to the waterfalls. You get on the boat and tell the river person to take you to the Waterfalls. When you reached your destination, you thank the river person and get out. You wandered around until you came to see three paths. You took the first path and see a red fish-shaped house. This must be it.

You get your "gift" out and get ready to present it to her. Hopefully she accepts the gift before she can even kill you. You knock on her door. You can hear stomping footsteps come towards the door.

"Who the h*ll is knocking on my door?!"

She slams open the door and sees you standing there.

"H-Human?!"

You quickly show her the gift and squeeze your eyes shut. You pray that she wouldn't slice your head off first. You can feel the gift leave your hands. You open your eyes and see that she had this bewildered look across her face.

"Human, why would you give me a gift after everything I've done to you? You could have died from that poison. Why are you being so nice to me?"

"Well, I'm sure you didn't mean it. You were just confused that's all. Besides, I haven't given up on becoming friends with you."

"Hah. Nice try human, but a little gift like this won't make me your friend."

"Gee, that's too bad. Undyne the Head of the Royal Guards can't make friends with a human?"

She glares at you and seems to be falling for your trick. It's actually working! She suddenly grabs your scarf and pulls your face towards her face.

"Are you underestimating me human? I'll show you! We're going to be the best of friends, ya hear me?!"

Wow. She's very energetic. She pulls you into the house and made you sit down on the table. She tries to offer you some tea. You wanted to get up and help her, but a spear comes flying and lands in the middle of the table.

"NO! You just....... sit there and I'll make it for you."

The tea was soon ready and she hands you a cup. After talking about how she met Asgore and why everyone hates each other along with the humans, she gets up from her spot.

"W-Would you like to make spaghetti with me human?"

"I would love to!"

*Time skip*

You both evacuated the burning house. She turned the stove on a little too high. Well, at least you had fun.

"Hey Undyne, thanks for being my friend! I'm sure we'll get along just great!"

"Whatever human."

"I have a name y'know. It's Y/n."

She had to leave to go somewhere. She wouldn't tell you where though. A few minutes after she left, you see Sans trying to look for you. You had a devious plan in your mind. This is gonna be so fun! Since you had a bit of tomato sauce on your shirt and a little on your face, you put some near your mouth, so it looked like you were injured. You lay on the ground and pretended to be near your death. You can hear Sans footsteps getting louder and hear a gasp. Sans kneeled down and held your head up with one arm and grabbed your hand with his other one. You open your eyes slowly and cough some tomato sauce from your mouth.

"Y-Y/n! WHY DID YOU F*CKING GO TO UNDYNE'S PLACE?! WHAT DID SHE DO TO YOU?!"

All was going according to plan. You look up at Sans and "weakly" look up at him.

"I'm sorry *cough* Sans. I thought I could still try and make her see my side."

"Look what she did to you! She wouldn't become your friend! Don't you understand that by now?!"

Now to close the curtains. You choke for air and pretended to die.

"Y/N!!! NO NO NO! Don't you f*cking die out on me! Don't leave me....."

He hugs your body close to him and tightly held onto you. You smiled and pinned him down on the ground. He has this surprised look on his face. You give him a kiss before holding onto your stomach laughing.

"Tomato sauce? Y/n really?!"

The look on his face was priceless!

"I wasn't dying Sans, but I was able to make friends with Undyne though."

You hear him growling and feel him pick you up. He teleports you both into his bedroom and flops you on the bed. He has that scary look on his face again. You nervously smile up at him.

"H-Hey S-Sans? You know I was just messing with you r-right?"

"You're not gonna be escaping me anytime soon sweetheart~"

He uses his magic and pins your wrists and legs so you couldn't escape. You start to blush and try to free yourself from the restraints. He just smirks down at you.

"Sorry sweet cheeks. You won't be able to break free from me."

He dives towards your neck and lick it from the bottom up. He then sucks on the most sensitive area on your neck. You were trying really hard to hold back a small noise coming out of you. You can't hold it back any longer. You bit his neck and used it to hold back your moans.

"Ngh~ hey Y/n, you don't have to hide it from me you know."

"Mmmnn~"

*Time skip*

Sans lets you sleep with him tonight.(No you didn't do IT with him.) You were using the blanket to hide your neck. It was covered in bruises now. You were just blushing there and your face was just burning. He climbs in bed with you and wraps one arm around you burying his face in your back. You'll get you revenge tomorrow. This isn't over yet Sans!

*San's P.O.V*

I guess I really do have feelings for her. I bury my face in her back. She smells like (fruit). Before I fell asleep I tell her:

"I love you."

Her whole body stiffens and then relaxes into my arms. She turns to me and buries her face into my chest.

"I love you too, you stupid idiot."

She's so cute when she's like this. I wrap one arm behind her head and another arm against her back. I kissed her forehead.

"Goodnight Y/n."