Valentine's Day

It was the Annual Valentine's Day Festival in Gravity Falls, many couples or single people came to this to play games or just find the right person.

"Come on Dipper! This only happens once a year!" A brunette said, dragging her brother.

"Mabel, I know you want to find me a girlfriend, but why here?" A male brunette with a Pine Tree hat asked

"Well Dipper, it's not me anymore! It's for you, already 15 and yet you have no girlfriend!"

"I dated Pacifica once! And that was a dare!" Mabel rolled her eyes and stopped at the entrance. Mabel looked around too see if there was a girl for Dipper.

"Thank god she doesn't know that I'm gay!" Dipper thought

"Bro! Found one for ya! Her name is Belle!" Mabel stepped aside to reveal a tall pale skin blonde with blue eyes, she wore a yellow shirt with black pants and shoes.

"H-Hi, I'm Dipper!"

Belle giggled "I know" Mabel smirked as she walked away from the two.

"Well...want to go on the Tunnel of Love?" Dipper asked, Belle nodded and both went in it and went inside the heart. After a few minutes, Dipper broke the silence.

"Bill I know it's you"

The demon laughed "Oh Pine Tree, I thought you didn't notice?"

Dipper rolled his eyes "It's obvious, the way you're dressed and the colors, but thank God Mabel didn't notice"

"Hey Pine Tree"

"Yeah?"

"Happy Valentine's Day"

Dipper smiled "You too" Both leaned in and kissed on the lips.

"Aww!" Mabel squealed, she too knew it was Bill in disguise, She also put a mini microphone in Dipper's vest pocket.